Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accorhotels websites inconsistencies, scams, bugs and…I don’t know what else…

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2021, 2:56 am

Programs: All Diamond
Anyone else just getting .... Its not you it's us.... Our team are working on it .......when trying to make a reservation ?
Old Apr 5, 2021, 3:17 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by bellerophontes
I think actually US and UK only.
Yes, according to a customer service agent, it's only Visa and Amex cards issued in the USA and UK.

However, they have no idea why I get the error message on my cards, all of which are Visa and Amex cards issued in the USA.
Old Apr 9, 2021, 12:02 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Wyndham Diamond, Bestwestern Diamond & Hyatt Platinum
Getting this today when trying to book...

It's time for an update
We are sorry, accorplus.com is currently down for fine tuning.

We expect to be back soon. Thank you for your patience.

Visit us on Facebook.
Old Apr 17, 2021, 11:03 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
The latest version of the app now works for saving credit cards for dining points.

However, the web site is now giving me this if I try to do any searches:

Oops!

Sorry, we cannot answer to your request due to a technical issue.
Would you like to try a new search?
Old Apr 24, 2021, 9:28 pm

Programs: ALL Platinum, Flying Blue Platinum, Marriot Bonvoy Platinum Elite, Hilton Honors Gold
As mentioned in another post, apps and website was down again in APAC yesterday.

I just called the China Accor hotline to make a booking. Apparently there is a system upgrade in France being done. Log-in in apps and website is working again, but when I wanted to book four nights via hotline today, they told me that suite night upgrades cannot be used right now due to system upgrade...

So frustrating, The suite night upgrade process is already such an unpleasant one. Each time it takes 5 minutes of waiting, validating credentials, etc., until the operator in the hotline is ready to take the booking, and in the end you are told that this was all in vain, as due to system issues the request cannot be taken :/
Old Apr 30, 2021, 9:00 pm
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriot 100+ Badge

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
Originally Posted by nomiiiii
Has the website removed online points redemption rates or have all hotels gotten rid of points redemption rates? I can't seem to find a way to use my points on any hotel booking online anywhere. This is including hotels I know I have previously redeemed points at.
I checked hotels in Dubai, Buenos Aires, Luxembourg, etc - can't find any points redemption options. E.g. Novotel Dubai Diera City Center was the one I was eyeing.

I'm abroad travelling so really don't want to call in. Do hotels honor using your points for 40euro vouchers, I've never tried that does it work easily?
I am now having the same problem. At the last step, my only choice is credit card whereas in the past I could pick points redemption First time I ever have this situation.
Old Apr 30, 2021, 10:18 pm

Originally Posted by escape4
I am now having the same problem. At the last step, my only choice is credit card whereas in the past I could pick points redemption First time I ever have this situation.
Turned out that I had to do the thing about emailing my id etc, read a few more posts by me and responses to it.
Old May 13, 2021, 10:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Again, logging into the Accor mobile app on Android does not seem to work at this time.
Still getting the "incorrect password" notice while I could successfully log in at the website on my desktop.
Old May 16, 2021, 10:24 am

Programs: BA Gold. Flying Blue Gold. Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Plat AMB, Radisson Gold, Marriott Gold
Can't even get to the front page of the Accor website this afternoon - 404 Not Found.
Old May 16, 2021, 10:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

No issue here.
Old May 16, 2021, 11:11 am

Programs: BA Gold. Flying Blue Gold. Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Plat AMB, Radisson Gold, Marriott Gold
Seems to be back up again now.
Old May 16, 2021, 3:22 pm
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriot 100+ Badge

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
Originally Posted by nomiiiii
Turned out that I had to do the thing about emailing my id etc, read a few more posts by me and responses to it.
I sent request to customer service two weeks ago and heard nothing back except crickets
Old May 17, 2021, 12:14 pm

Originally Posted by escape4
I sent request to customer service two weeks ago and heard nothing back except crickets
Call them, that's what worked for me.
Old May 25, 2021, 3:27 pm

Programs: HertzPresCircle, Virgin Atlantic Gold,Hil-Diam, Europcar Elite Vip, Emirates Gold, MarriottTitanium.
Now when booking it says 'I become a ALL - Accor Live Limitless member I sign up as a member and accept blabla' even tho i am already a member and logged in pfff.
Old May 26, 2021, 6:25 am

Originally Posted by itisme
Now when booking it says 'I become a ALL - Accor Live Limitless member I sign up as a member and accept blabla' even tho i am already a member and logged in pfff.
Not only that, but the rates I am being shown are only the highly inflated Flexible General Public rate. I am not being offered the Accor Plus member rates or the corporate rate.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.