Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

The Smart Explorer : win up to 200 000 points

The Smart Explorer : win up to 200 000 points

Old Oct 18, 2016, 11:45 am

Programs: BA Silver (OW Sapphire), A3 Gold (*G), Bonvoy LTTE, HHonors Diamond, LeClubAccor Silver, UA Silver
I've been getting "missing or invalid e-mail address" when trying to play for the last few days. Way to go Accor IT...
Old Oct 18, 2016, 4:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Thanks for the heads up on this competition. I'd completely forgotten about it, but the chances of winning something feel somehow low. They should do something like IHG's Accelerate promotion, which is reasonably attractive.
Old Oct 27, 2016, 5:53 am

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL SM/MM, AA Gold, HH Dia, PC Plat, ALL Gold, MR Gold
The Italian "challenge" is now online, this one requires matching pasta shapes in a memory game in 60 seconds. During the intro, it mentioned my silver status although I'm currently platinum and should be at least gold by the end of the year.
Old Oct 27, 2016, 6:30 am

Programs: Accor+ Platinum, Honors Diamond, SPG/MR Gold, IHG, KrisFlyer, Airpoints, Qantas FF, Enrich, SkyMiles
Originally Posted by FlytheTail
The Italian "challenge" is now online, this one requires matching pasta shapes in a memory game in 60 seconds. During the intro, it mentioned my silver status although I'm currently platinum and should be at least gold by the end of the year.
Did you get it? That's bit difficult isn't it? Only given 1 minute, and the animated card turnings already take some time by themselves...

Or perhaps the shapes stay in the same exact places tomorrow, that'd certainly help
Old Oct 27, 2016, 12:22 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
I've got a fast internet connection, and managed it with 13 seconds left on the clock.
Old Oct 27, 2016, 12:44 pm

Programs: Skyteam Elite+, VS Red, HHonours Diamond, Accor Plat
I don't think that silver status thing is personalised. More like a message to the masses that silver gets you late checkout.

Finished with 20 seconds to spare. Got a few luck matches early on which made the rest much easier.
Old Oct 27, 2016, 3:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by stuart_f
I don't think that silver status thing is personalised. More like a message to the masses that silver gets you late checkout.
Yes. I had also the silver status while I am Plat. I was unable to complete the challenge today
Old Oct 28, 2016, 12:54 am

Programs: Krisflyer, Enrich, Marco Polo, Accor, HHonors, IHG
Originally Posted by Goldorak
Yes. I had also the silver status while I am Plat. I was unable to complete the challenge today
Mine says Error, play again tomorrow. I haven't even started!
Old Oct 28, 2016, 1:02 am

Did anyone get points from this game ?
Old Oct 28, 2016, 2:00 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
I completed this one with 6 seconds to spare. It's better to do it on a desktop rather than on your phone! I haven't won any points from this. I guess there's only a tiny chance considering it's one prize per day. It would have been better to give a smaller number of points, say 200, to 50 people, each day.
Old Oct 28, 2016, 2:35 am

Programs: FB, OK+, MS, TK, Le Club, HH
Originally Posted by FlytheTail
The bit about silver status is generic to the intro.

Point to note is that, even if you have some of the 60 second time limit left, if you've had too many attempts to make matches, it appears stop you , for having put too much on your plate.

Oh, and the pasta moves around the board, overnight, so you have to start remembering where to find the various types again.
Old Oct 31, 2016, 6:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

So do I get the chance to try this again tomorrow? Because I just tried and failed miserably!
Old Oct 31, 2016, 12:56 pm

Programs: QR Silver, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Concerto
So do I get the chance to try this again tomorrow? Because I just tried and failed miserably!

Yes, you can. When you finish it succesfully, you can play every day after too. But the chance to win is no very high I guess.
Old Nov 1, 2016, 12:22 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
Damn didnt finish it.

Typical though my fault for doing it at work.
Just as I started I needed do something so failed.
Old Nov 1, 2016, 5:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I managed it! Somehow I just got lucky and it wasn't too difficult.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.