Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

The Smart Explorer : win up to 200 000 points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Smart Explorer : win up to 200 000 points

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2017, 4:15 am

Check the list of names on:
https://www.thesmartexplorer-leclubaccorhotels.com/

Huge congratulations to the 5 Smart Explorers who were the lucky winners of our prize draw, each walking away with 200,000 points!

Ilisics Z.
Mary S.
Clara K.
Tara L.
Jose Dantas S.

And well done to the 1400 lucky players who walked away with 1 400 000 Rewards points in Instant Win prizes!
Old Jul 12, 2017, 4:52 am

Smart Explorer?

Originally Posted by asandrs
ceilidh2477 – sorry to maybe burst your bubble but I got exactly the same email – It landed in my Spam folder and judging by their use of the English language (you are lucky winner?) and the lack of Accor account number etc, I think it may be just that.

Hopefully I will be proved wrong but I am not making any travel plans just yet!
Well I guess (sadly) I was right - now I need to monitor my account to see if these spammers have more than my email address!
Old Jul 13, 2017, 4:45 am

I won a trip to Ibiza with Perrier water for the golden statue contest where there were spelling mistakes and poor wording everywhere. That contest was also held from France. I will be definitely watching my account for the points to be loaded.
Old Jul 13, 2017, 6:04 am

Programs: BA Silver (OW Sapphire), A3 Gold (*G), Bonvoy LTTE, HHonors Diamond, LeClubAccor Silver, UA Silver
Originally Posted by ceilidh2477
I won a trip to Ibiza with Perrier water for the golden statue contest where there were spelling mistakes and poor wording everywhere. That contest was also held from France. I will be definitely watching my account for the points to be loaded.
But is your name one of those posted on the official website? If not, you could be waiting for a while...
Old Jul 13, 2017, 4:31 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, L'Accor Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Platinum
Congratulations to the winners - it would be great if someone from FT had won if only so you can tell us what you're going to do with the points!

1F
Old Jul 14, 2017, 1:53 am

Programs: All Diamond
Well low and behold I have just been notified via email that I am a winner in the Win a share of 3 million reward points and have actually won a night stay in Maroochydore and entered for the grand prize draw
Included was this

I hope you have had a great week. I am very pleased to advise you have won a monthly prize of a hotel stay in conjunction with the ‘Win a share of 3 Million Rewards points’ promotion. Congratulations!

We noticed you have unsubscribed from AccorHotels communications so I have forwarded the prize details below for you.

Wishing you a pleasant weekend ahead.

Kind regards,
Bryn

but also no account number so I guess this could also be a scam
Anyone else ?
Old Jul 14, 2017, 2:09 am
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Gold, VA Gold, IHG Spire, Accor Plat, Marriot Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by sycokid
Well low and behold I have just been notified via email that I am a winner in the Win a share of 3 million reward points and have actually won a night stay in Maroochydore and entered for the grand prize draw
Included was this

I hope you have had a great week. I am very pleased to advise you have won a monthly prize of a hotel stay in conjunction with the ‘Win a share of 3 Million Rewards points’ promotion. Congratulations!

We noticed you have unsubscribed from AccorHotels communications so I have forwarded the prize details below for you.

Wishing you a pleasant weekend ahead.

Kind regards,
Bryn

but also no account number so I guess this could also be a scam
Anyone else ?
I don't think it's a scam, first draw was the tenth of July and the prize of accomodation is correct:

https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclu...romotion.shtml
Old Jul 14, 2017, 4:49 am

Could b a very good scam but i have sent an email to the department in charge asking to verify my account by detailing my membership number. We shall see
Old Jul 17, 2017, 9:47 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Dear members,

Thank you for being careful about the e-mails you received .
For those who are not on the list of the 5 winners, and who received an email, please do not hesitate to share with me in private message the email that you have received, so that we can verify that it is the official e-mail.

Kind regards,
Amy
Old Jul 18, 2017, 7:11 am

Originally Posted by markis10
I don't think it's a scam, first draw was the tenth of July and the prize of accomodation is correct:

https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclu...romotion.shtml
Could b a very good scam but i have sent an email to the department in charge asking to verify my account by detailing my membership number. We shall see
Regarding my prize I received a second email today

Hi *****,

Thanks for your email and confirmation. I will send your voucher today. Your Express post reference is blah ,blah ,blah .

Wishing you a pleasant week ahead.

Kind regards,

Bryn

Bryn Thomas
Loyalty Executive
Loyalty - Australia

So all seems good it seems
Old Jul 19, 2017, 5:20 am

Regarding my prize I received a second email today

Hi *****,

Thanks for your email and confirmation. I will send your voucher today. Your Express post reference is blah ,blah ,blah .

Wishing you a pleasant week ahead.

Kind regards,

Bryn

Bryn Thomas
Loyalty Executive
Loyalty - Australia

So all seems good it seems
Today I received my voucher via express post for the Sebel Maroochydore ^^.....Now for the 200,000 points
Old Jul 19, 2017, 2:02 pm
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Gold, VA Gold, IHG Spire, Accor Plat, Marriot Plat, Hilton Diamond
Today I received my voucher via express post for the Sebel Maroochydore ^^.....Now for the 200,000 points
Good stuff, the Sebel Maroochydore is a nice property albeit it an odd spot if you are not into beaches.
Old Sep 6, 2017, 4:05 pm

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, IHG Platinum, BA Silver
So what happened - were they spam emails about the 200,000 points?
Old Sep 7, 2017, 6:14 am

Originally Posted by Wanderlust888
Well from a personal point I have not contacted the Sebel about my free night as yet but am staying there in 2 weeks time so will see what happens when I produce the voucher I have in my possession. As far as I am aware the big draw is to be made November 10th if memory serves me right
Old Sep 7, 2017, 9:46 pm

Programs: IHG Spire, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by Wanderlust888
Well from a personal point I have not contacted the Sebel about my free night as yet but am staying there in 2 weeks time so will see what happens when I produce the voucher I have in my possession. As far as I am aware the big draw is to be made November 10th if memory serves me right
sycokid, for "There's always millions of reasons to stay..." (posted under the 'Current promo point offers' thread) yes, the main prize draw (15 winners of 200,000 points) is 10 November.

But I think Wanderlust888 might be referring to the main subject of this thread "The Smart Explorer : win up to 200 000 points ..." where 5 winners were announced in July and 2 FT'ers said they had received an email that they had won.

If ceilidh2477 and asandrs are following this thread perhaps they will update us.

Originally Posted by ceilidh2477
Dear Smart Explorer,

You are lucky winner of the final draw!
You have earned the 200,000 Le Club AccorHotels points.
Congratulations!

Your points will be credited automatically to your Le Club AccorHotels
account within two weeks as from the date of this email.

Thank you for your loyalty to the Le Club AccorHotels program.

Your Le Club AccorHotels team

Originally Posted by asandrs
ceilidh2477 – sorry to maybe burst your bubble but I got exactly the same email – It landed in my Spam folder and judging by their use of the English language (you are lucky winner?) and the lack of Accor account number etc, I think it may be just that.

Hopefully I will be proved wrong but I am not making any travel plans just yet!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.