Community
Wiki Posts
Search

10,000 points for 4 x 2 night stays

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2016, 7:12 am

Programs: Air: QR Silver. BA Silver Emirates, Hotels: CC Gold, IHG Spire AMB, Hilton Diamond.
Does anyone know of a way on the Accor website to easily determine how many points you are away from renewing or upgrading your status ?

I can't seem to find such a thing.

The only way I can see if to manually go through and add up the points earned in the relevant time period, but then I am not sure which points county and which points don't. OR do all points count regardless of how they were earned or added to the account ?
Old Oct 8, 2016, 7:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, A3 Gold, FB Gold, Bonvoy Titanium / LTP, Accor Plat
The table on the LCAH website of earned points copies and pastes very well into Excel.

All points you earn count, but beware of points spent on hotels or refunded from points-stays you cancel.
Old Oct 8, 2016, 7:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The coming Wednesday 12th is the last day of booking for this offer...
Old Oct 9, 2016, 6:56 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, BA Gold, IHG Gold, Oman Gold
Originally Posted by typical
The table on the LCAH website of earned points copies and pastes very well into Excel.

All points you earn count, but beware of points spent on hotels or refunded from points-stays you cancel.
Hi typical

Surely they don't take off points used in the year against those earned

I have earned enough to keep plat but I did use some this year as well for hotel stay
Old Oct 9, 2016, 7:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by gav0106
Surely they don't take off points used in the year against those earned
They don't, but spending and refunding do show up in your points history which is why you need to remove them to get an accurate earning count.
Old Oct 9, 2016, 9:08 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Next super sale will start on the 11th of october for LCAH member.
A good way to get the 10000 points (ending on october the 12th)

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/promot...tml?xtor=AL-40
Old Oct 10, 2016, 7:35 am

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL GM/MM, HH Dia, PC Plat, MR Gold, ALL Sil,
Originally Posted by nrouxel
Next super sale will start on the 11th of october for LCAH member.
A good way to get the 10000 points (ending on october the 12th)

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/promot...tml?xtor=AL-40
The Super Sale is now active, however I wonder whether those rates qualify for the bonus points promotion. One of the terms states:

The offer cannot be combined with any other Le Club AccorHotels promotional offers and does not apply to groups. If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the bonus points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of points) will be credited to your account.
Anyone know if we the Super Sale is considered a promotional offer that would make the rate ineligible for the 4 x 2 night stays promotion?
Old Oct 10, 2016, 6:37 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
I think the terms are referring to bonus points, meaning that in theory you shouldn't get bonus points from 2 different promotions, although it has happened before. I don't think a Super Sale rate should affect the bonus points promotion.
Old Oct 11, 2016, 6:38 am

Programs: Air: QR Silver. BA Silver Emirates, Hotels: CC Gold, IHG Spire AMB, Hilton Diamond.
The promo states the 26th as the end date. Does this include staying the night of the 26th ? Or just checkout on the 26th ?
Old Oct 11, 2016, 2:01 pm

Programs: QR Plat, Accor Plat
Did anyone could benefit from the Chinese promotion although not being Chinese or not having a billing address in China ?
Is it possible to benefit from both promotions, Chinese and non-Chinese, with 9 stays of 2 nights each and get a total of 25000 points ?
Old Oct 12, 2016, 8:35 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Hey all I have a question,

I just registered for this 10,000 point promotion at 10pm EST, had the four stays booked by 10:15PM EST. when I registered it didn't say promotion over or anything.

What time zone does this operate? If Europe time I would be out of luck ?
Old Oct 12, 2016, 8:59 pm

Programs: Accor+ Platinum, Honors Diamond, SPG/MR Gold, IHG, KrisFlyer, Airpoints, Qantas FF, Enrich, SkyMiles
Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
Hey all I have a question,

I just registered for this 10,000 point promotion at 10pm EST, had the four stays booked by 10:15PM EST. when I registered it didn't say promotion over or anything.

What time zone does this operate? If Europe time I would be out of luck ?
I'm afraid so...
The bookings should have been made before midnight, Paris time (GMT+1)
Old Oct 15, 2016, 5:15 am
formerly Goflyer100

Programs: DL Platinum Medallion - Hilton Diamond
I have booked all my four stays, but now I read in point 3 of the terms and conditions "Stays must not be consecutive in the same hotel." What does this mean exactly? Can I just stay the first two nights in hotel A, then two nights in a non accorhotel and then two nights again in hotel A?
I have two upcoming stays in Panama City at the same hotel but at different dates:
- First stay: 27 Oct. - 29. Oct.
- Second stay: 31 Oct. - 2 Nov.
Are these stays considered as two eligeble stays to get the bonus points?
Old Oct 15, 2016, 5:56 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Originally Posted by Goflyer100
I have booked all my four stays, but now I read in point 3 of the terms and conditions "Stays must not be consecutive in the same hotel." What does this mean exactly? Can I just stay the first two nights in hotel A, then two nights in a non accorhotel and then two nights again in hotel A?
I have two upcoming stays in Panama City at the same hotel but at different dates:
- First stay: 27 Oct. - 29. Oct.
- Second stay: 31 Oct. - 2 Nov.
Are these stays considered as two eligeble stays to get the bonus points?
Yes they are.
First stay: 27 Oct. - 29. Oct. andSecond stay: 29 Oct. - 31 Nov. would not
Old Oct 15, 2016, 6:22 am
Accor Contributor Badge

So I just discovered that I used the wrong dates on one of my 4 bookings. Fortunately I booked this one against a flexible fare, so I was able to modify the reservation to the correct dates.

My original reservation was made before october 12, and the modified booking has the same reservation number. Will this booking still be eligible for the promotion (because I made the modification after october 12)?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.