Accor Plus

Old May 23, 19, 2:06 am

Originally Posted by jiunsoh View Post
Thanks a lot!
what's the name of your agent?
He introduced himself as William. (I assume that is just a foreigner-friendly variation of his real name. I don't speak Malaysian.)
Old May 23, 19, 3:19 am

Programs: MH Enrich, Accor Plus Platinum
Originally Posted by lipsum View Post
Thanks a lot!

He introduced himself as William. (I assume that is just a foreigner-friendly variation of his real name. I don't speak Malaysian.)
ok, let me know if you need his contact number for WhatsApp
Old May 23, 19, 7:40 am
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
This nonsense with "please contact Accor Plus CS instead of Accor CS" will hopefully be history by the end of this year.

Completely useless paper-pushing activity by mostly incompetent staff on both sides.
Old Jun 5, 19, 7:48 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Originally Posted by lipsum View Post
Could you guys share a contact email address for Accor Plus with me? I'd be very grateful.

Background: Despite being A+, thus far I used the general Le Club support in case of missing point requests, wrongly declined Places check-ins, etc.
But recently, the Le Club support has just replied to me that I should use Accor Plus support. All right, that's fair enough. But they only provided me with a link to an Accor Plus web form. I filled out that form and got no response at all. Other than that, I merely have the WhatsApp of my Accor Plus Malaysia representative (with whom I signed up).

But I'd prefer to submit things like missing point requests via email.
Dear lipsum,

Here the link where you can contact Accor Plus support or find the phone number adapted to your localisation: https://www.accorplus.com/en/contact

Don't hesitate if you need further information.

Best regards,
Amy
Old Jul 11, 19, 2:38 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor G | Marriott P | SPG P| Hilton S
Originally Posted by gilbertaue View Post
This nonsense with "please contact Accor Plus CS instead of Accor CS" will hopefully be history by the end of this year.

Completely useless paper-pushing activity by mostly incompetent staff on both sides.
This was one of my complain to Aplus program manager. He told me the reason that the general Accor CS afraid that they advise wrongly. I told him if I ask account specific question I agree. But even then can Accor CS internally route it to the appropriate dept instead of declining it and ask customer to contact Accor Plus CS?

Anyway Accor Plus member is a paying member and they should get extra benefit not been limited access......

Well hope things get better for Accor Plus folks soon
hotel_user likes this.
Old Jul 19, 19, 6:49 pm

Anyone can update pricing in SG and ID?

Thinking of signing up for one.
Old Aug 6, 19, 5:56 am

Anyone has the contact of accor plus indo?
Old Aug 13, 19, 9:00 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles, Malaysia Enrich, Singapore Airlines Krisflyer
Greetings from Evelyn at Accor Hotels. Thank you for speaking with me.

Accor invites you to experience its hospitality at over 1000 participating hotels and 1100 restaurants across 18 countries in Asia Pacific.

Participating brands include Sofitel, Fairmont, Swissotel, Pullman, MGallery, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure,
Sebel & Ibis

Accorplus membership:

1) Basic Pkg @ $398 nett

2) One nite Complimentary stay in a std room at any 5 or 4 star hotel throughout AsiaPac, incl. Spore.

3) Member Only offers - Red Hot Rms/Private Sales & Super Sales at up to 50% discount and further GUARANTEED to be a minimum 10% off the lowest 3rd party rate for ALL room types - GUARANTEED BEST RATE EVERYDAY!

4) Complimentary Silver leClub mship to earn
Any plans for this weekend?

Celebrate National Day at any of our 9 restaurants in Fairmont & Swissotels at upto 50% discount:
No blackout thru this PH weekend!

On Friday, watch the ND celebrations, fireworks from up at Bar Rouge, 71st sty Swissotel!

On Monday, bring yr family for a nice lunch at our newly renovated Prego and enjoy 50% discount for upto 5pax!

Apply at : Skai, Prego,
Clove, Asian Mkt Cafe (halal), Mikuni, Blue Potato,
Ellenborough Mkt Cafe
Szechuan Court & Kopi Tiam

Join AccorPlus today to enjoy some good dining with family & friends this long weekend and save lots too!

Pls contact me to get yr mship organised!

Evelyn Kong
Loyalty Consultant
Accor Hotels
1 Wallich St, #17-01A
S. 078881
Tel. 69396600/96302131
Old Aug 14, 19, 3:57 am

Programs: CX MPC
Originally Posted by hashim17 View Post
Accorplus membership:

1) Basic Pkg @ $398 nett
There seems to be quite a large variation in AccorPlus membership rates between the various countries within Asia.

SGD 398 is around USD 287

I recently renewed my membership in the Philippines, which cost me PHP 9,100 (USD 174).

A friend of mine renewed his in Thailand for THB 6,600 (USD 215)

The same basic benefits seem to apply everywhere, although each location normally throws in additional things like discounts on restaurants in local hotels etc.
Old Aug 14, 19, 4:18 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles, Malaysia Enrich, Singapore Airlines Krisflyer
Hi Chris,

I'm unable to retain silver for next year. Is this still a good deal?
Old Aug 14, 19, 4:24 am

Originally Posted by hashim17 View Post
Hi Chris,

I'm unable to retain silver for next year. Is this still a good deal?
AccorPlus membership automatically entitles you to silver level membership of Le Club AccorHotels.
Old Aug 21, 19, 12:43 am

Originally Posted by Chris Blunt View Post
There seems to be quite a large variation in AccorPlus membership rates between the various countries within Asia.

SGD 398 is around USD 287

I recently renewed my membership in the Philippines, which cost me PHP 9,100 (USD 174).

A friend of mine renewed his in Thailand for THB 6,600 (USD 215)

The same basic benefits seem to apply everywhere, although each location normally throws in additional things like discounts on restaurants in local hotels etc.

There is only 2 Accor propoerty in Manila (Sofitel and Raffless). There are quite numbers of Accor properties in Singapore nowadays.... That's what they claimed when I asked for membership price disparity.
Old Aug 21, 19, 2:47 am

Originally Posted by lingua101 View Post
There is only 2 Accor propoerty in Manila (Sofitel and Raffless). There are quite numbers of Accor properties in Singapore nowadays.... That's what they claimed when I asked for membership price disparity.
In fact there are 6 Accor managed properties in Manila now, but it's a fair point, there are fewer Accor hotels in the Philippines than there are in most other SE Asian countries.

I'm not sure that explains the huge disparity in membership rates though. I live in Manila, so the only time I stay in hotels is when I'm travelling away from home. I never stay in hotels in Manila itself.
Old Aug 21, 19, 3:51 am

Originally Posted by Chris Blunt View Post
In fact there are 6 Accor managed properties in Manila now, but it's a fair point, there are fewer Accor hotels in the Philippines than there are in most other SE Asian countries.

I'm not sure that explains the huge disparity in membership rates though. I live in Manila, so the only time I stay in hotels is when I'm travelling away from home. I never stay in hotels in Manila itself.
They told me that now there are many dining option in Singapore. I told them I bought the card not for dining and technically how many number of restaurant I can use in Singapore does not matter, as like you, I only use it overseas.

But that's how they market the card now and they have to lose me as a customer....
Old Aug 21, 19, 1:45 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Radisson Rewards Gold, Marriott Platinum
Has anyone with Lifetime (actually until 2050 on my account) Accor Platinum from old Fairmont Livingsocial deal successfully merged his Le Club Accorhotels account with Accor Plus? If yes, please let me know, how did the process go. You can also send PM, if preferred.

Search this Thread