Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

10,000 bonus points with accor/aeroplan [expired]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 27, 2014, 3:32 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: starflyergold
Current Summarily Cancelled Accor / Air Canada promotion

• Earn 5,000 Aeroplan miles (converted from 10,000 points) for each eligible stay until 12/31/14

For stays before December 31st, 2014.

In order for the miles to be credited to your Aeroplan Account, make sure to choose Aeroplan as your preferred airline partner in your profile and enter your member number.

Terms & conditions

1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the 10,000 point Bonus Aeroplan Miles offer.
2. This offer is valid for a stay from 10/1/14 to 12/31/14 in one of the participating hotels, and booked between 10/1/14 and 12/31/14.
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning 10,000 bonus points in one of the participating hotels worldwide.
4. In order to benefit from this bonus, the member must have selected Aeroplan as the preferred conversion option in their Le Club Accorhotels program account before the stay.
5. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on Accorhotels.com or our participating brands web sites or via Accor call centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
6. You must provide your Le Club Accorhotels loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
7. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty member for one or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
8. The bonus will be credited in Le Club Accorhotels points within 10 days following the end of his/her stay and converted into Aeroplan Miles according to applicable conversion rule.
9. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
10. This offer is subject to room availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
11.It may take up to 6 weeks for your Le Club Accorhotels points to be transferred to miles in your Aeroplan account.

Accor has issued an official statement about this matter:

In English: http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/hotels-offers/promotion-35479-promotion.shtml

In French: http://www.accorhotels.com/fr/leclub/hotels-offers/promotion-35479-promotion.shtml
Print Wikipost

10,000 bonus points with accor/aeroplan [expired]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2014, 11:30 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by lingua101
Jakarta will be another option. Ibis Arcadia and Tamarin are literally across the street. So you can just keep changing hotel by just crossing the street.

They are in Jalan Sabang which is very happening and walking distance to Plaza/Grand Indonesia.

Batam, the transport sucks. The taxi is ripped off.
The two hotels are also very close to each other, about 5 mins cab, 50,000IDR from each other
Old Oct 20, 2014, 1:56 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by kevino
Haha, my account says I'm now only 57 nights or 4,613 points away from Platinum. I think I'll make it by points....tomorrow.
so it counts toward tier?
Old Oct 20, 2014, 1:59 am

Originally Posted by tboons
The two hotels are also very close to each other, about 5 mins cab, 50,000IDR from each other
yeah... 50,000IDR for 5 mins, which actually should probably cost 20,000
Old Oct 20, 2014, 3:20 am

I saw on Chinese website confirms that this promotion can count more than once!

Great work for Accor!
Old Oct 20, 2014, 3:43 am

Programs: KF Gold | IHG Amb | SPG LTG | HH Gold
Sounds like a great promo... but given my aeroplan account is very dry, I might need to do multiple runs to make these points more usable..

BKK sounds very tempting... I suppose anything below USD$70 is an absolute steal?
Old Oct 20, 2014, 4:16 am

Originally Posted by lcpteck
I guess now the question is whether promotional rates like the private sale will be eligible for the promo points as well.
I think as long as it is eligible rate which private sale is, then it should not be a problem.
Old Oct 20, 2014, 8:47 am

Can anyone confirm me that if i use this promotion and get 10,000 points, I can upgrade to gold membership after my stay?
Old Oct 20, 2014, 5:16 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by derpelikan
Quote:

Cool, let us know when he completes the 2 stays. Wow, doing it everyday haha...

Imagine if he was living in Bali instead...

he is already checked in for the first night
tommorow he will be at NANA Ibis, so lets see on wednesday if he received the 20.000 points.

how long does accor usually take to post points?

i am an accor newbie, just used it once in my life in paris in a ibis budget i think... (and that was a very bad experience...)

dp
Get the points?

It would be awesome if somebody could update us w/ proof of the 2nd 10k points posting

-edge of my seat here.. Although I have nights booked Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday...guess I will know soon enough...

Last edited by Mauibaby2008; Oct 20, 2014 at 7:35 pm
Old Oct 20, 2014, 9:39 pm

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
Get the points?

It would be awesome if somebody could update us w/ proof of the 2nd 10k points posting

-edge of my seat here.. Although I have nights booked Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday...guess I will know soon enough...
Yeah I think someone on the other thread already mentioned he did 2 stays and points posted.
Old Oct 20, 2014, 9:40 pm

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
Originally Posted by lingua101
I think as long as it is eligible rate which private sale is, then it should not be a problem.
Too bad Asia properties are not targeted for the private sale that's happening now.
Old Oct 20, 2014, 10:14 pm

Programs: KF Gold | IHG Amb | SPG LTG | HH Gold
Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
Get the points?

Awaiting for your updates
Old Oct 21, 2014, 1:38 am

Too bad Asia properties are not targeted for the private sale that's happening now.
ya... Hope they will do other Asia special sale separately...
Old Oct 21, 2014, 6:06 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Lifetime Plat, (now an AC nobody)
I'm not an Accor member either...well, until now

Is it really only 25,000 points for the highest status? Platinum?

So just 3 stays under this promotion? or 3 strategically booked nights?
Old Oct 21, 2014, 12:32 pm

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
platinum

Originally Posted by CanRulez
I'm not an Accor member either...well, until now

Is it really only 25,000 points for the highest status? Platinum?

So just 3 stays under this promotion? or 3 strategically booked nights?
i think you are missing the point in this promotion.

its about the miles, who cares about the status, if you are not staying at accor anyway?

but it lets me rethink accor as an alternative to the other chains now.

dp

Last edited by derpelikan; Oct 21, 2014 at 12:56 pm
Old Oct 21, 2014, 12:35 pm

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
works

Yeah I think someone on the other thread already mentioned he did 2 stays and points posted.
i can confirm that you can earn "unlimited?" points at the moment.

but maybe one advice, i have set a goal of 10 nights earning 50K miles.

i ask everybody not to go crazy... for example someone doing a stay everyday.
( i asked my friend not to do so many stays, only every second day)

i am really worried, that accor will stop the promotion or change the rules on this one, if we go to crazy on them

so lets start slowly, so they dont realize, what they have done...

dp

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.