Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

10,000 bonus points with accor/aeroplan [expired]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 27, 2014, 3:32 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: starflyergold
Current Summarily Cancelled Accor / Air Canada promotion

• Earn 5,000 Aeroplan miles (converted from 10,000 points) for each eligible stay until 12/31/14

For stays before December 31st, 2014.

In order for the miles to be credited to your Aeroplan Account, make sure to choose Aeroplan as your preferred airline partner in your profile and enter your member number.

Terms & conditions

1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the 10,000 point Bonus Aeroplan Miles offer.
2. This offer is valid for a stay from 10/1/14 to 12/31/14 in one of the participating hotels, and booked between 10/1/14 and 12/31/14.
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning 10,000 bonus points in one of the participating hotels worldwide.
4. In order to benefit from this bonus, the member must have selected Aeroplan as the preferred conversion option in their Le Club Accorhotels program account before the stay.
5. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on Accorhotels.com or our participating brands web sites or via Accor call centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
6. You must provide your Le Club Accorhotels loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
7. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty member for one or more rooms. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
8. The bonus will be credited in Le Club Accorhotels points within 10 days following the end of his/her stay and converted into Aeroplan Miles according to applicable conversion rule.
9. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
10. This offer is subject to room availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
11.It may take up to 6 weeks for your Le Club Accorhotels points to be transferred to miles in your Aeroplan account.

Accor has issued an official statement about this matter:

In English: http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/hotels-offers/promotion-35479-promotion.shtml

In French: http://www.accorhotels.com/fr/leclub/hotels-offers/promotion-35479-promotion.shtml
Print Wikipost

10,000 bonus points with accor/aeroplan [expired]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2014, 1:33 am

Programs: Kimpton Inner Circle; IHG Spire elite; Marriott & SPG Gold, r
Is there somewhere on Accors le Club page (once you are IN your account) to be sure you have auto-conversion to Aeroplan set up? I can't see it, though I am sure I did it. Thanks.
Old Oct 28, 2014, 2:02 am

Originally Posted by DebitNM
Is there somewhere on Accors le Club page (once you are IN your account) to be sure you have auto-conversion to Aeroplan set up? I can't see it, though I am sure I did it. Thanks.
my account > my loyalty card > my rewards > scroll down a bit and on the right.
Old Oct 28, 2014, 2:17 am

Thanks! All set !
Old Oct 28, 2014, 4:52 am

Programs: Miles&Smiles Gold
This program is confusting.....last month I set to Miles & More autoconversion

After my stay they transfered 8130 points to 4065 miles....

So with M&M there is no block conversion of 4000 like Aeroplan and others it seems?
Old Oct 28, 2014, 6:20 am

Programs: AP 75k
wonder if it's still going on...
Old Oct 28, 2014, 6:34 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
10,000 bonus points with accor/aeroplan

This offer has already expired.

Please God no
Old Oct 28, 2014, 8:04 am

Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
This offer has already expired.

Please God no
yes why did it just disappeared?

i thought its supposed to be booked by 31/12?
Old Oct 28, 2014, 8:15 am

Originally Posted by fumo
yes why did it just disappeared?

i thought its supposed to be booked by 31/12?
doesn't do any good to speculate, as i doubt anyone knows definitively. could have been lots of reasons. or it could just be an IT error and it will still work fine.

however, if someone has stays booked and needs refunds/changes, or is needing to book urgently, they're in a tough spot making a choice on what to do.
Old Oct 28, 2014, 9:13 am

Programs: Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Probably an IT error as the 8000 points promo has also expired.
Old Oct 28, 2014, 9:18 am

Programs: SQ S, IHG Diamond/Amb, Accor S
Still featured on the Aeroplan website:

http://www4.aeroplan.com/promotions/...p1000489_Accor
Old Oct 28, 2014, 9:19 am

We are just 3 days out from our stay. I am not going to be happy camper if this indeed as gone poof!

Glad to see that aeroplan link.

Anyone have a screen shot of the Accor Le Club page with offer - the original one? I have taken screenshot of the aeroplan one posted in #145 but would be great to have one from Accor page.

Last edited by DebitNM; Oct 28, 2014 at 9:28 am
Old Oct 28, 2014, 9:26 am

Programs: Miles&Smiles Gold
I have an upcoming stay this weekend....so I hope until then its clear if this promo is still active....if not I prefer to stay on the safe side and switch to Miles&More promo (6000Points=3000Miles)
Old Oct 28, 2014, 9:31 am

Offer page link has expired. People, please move along, please keep moving. There is nothing to see here anymore.
Old Oct 28, 2014, 10:22 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by BigRedBears
Offer page link has expired. People, please move along, please keep moving. There is nothing to see here anymore.
Wow... We got screwed by Accor what the hell
Old Oct 28, 2014, 10:41 am

Programs: SAS Diamond (*G), Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
I hope they honour this promotion for those of you who booked a stay!

I almost booked a mattress run just for this but decided against it in the end. I do hope that it's just an IT error and that they bring it back.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.