Finally! A real promo from Accor

Old Mar 10, 2015, 3:02 am

Originally Posted by Volvic
Yes
but be carefully to still have a remaining amount to be charged.

Example:
with a rate 82 Eur you can use two vouchers and so reduce to 2 Eur, you get the bonus and points based on 2 Eur....
with a rate 79 Eur you can use two vouchers and pay nothing and get nothing.
Has anyone tried this before?
Old Mar 10, 2015, 4:23 am

Programs: All Diamond
Originally Posted by PabloM
I haven't had any bonus points post yet - all booked prior to the offer.
Mmm very worrying and interesting considering what's happened to others in a positive manner ! I booked room on 6/3 for 9th and have received 1000 bonus points today. Also booked room for 12/3 on the 17/2 which should be fine for the 3000pts then staying in Sydney on 13 & 14/3 but booked this before promotion in place way back in January. Second stay with bonus 3,000 takes me over threshold to guarantee Platinum status (yipppeeeeee fist time ever !) which at 60 stays is no mean feat i think without any aid whatsoever from any company or corporate bookings! Wish i found this website and loyalty lobby site a lot earlier as it would have been soooo much cheaper lol . Guess now i gotta decide whether i should book another night prior to 15th to be sure of other 4000 points
Old Mar 10, 2015, 6:27 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor Diamond, Qantas Platinum
Originally Posted by sycokid
Mmm very worrying and interesting considering what's happened to others in a positive manner !
I have re-registered again today to make sure my next few stays count. Will be interesting to see if it works or not.
Old Mar 10, 2015, 10:07 am

My 1,000 points posted Sunday and the 3,000 has posted today for stays Friday and Sunday respectively.

Just need to book a third one before the fifteenth and hopefully that adds OK.
Old Mar 12, 2015, 8:10 am

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
Damn, not eligible for the new triple points with ibis promo in Indonesia.

Getting the below message when I sign up.

You are not entitled to benefit from this offer. Please contact your customer service.

Maybe I should contact customer service and check with them.
Old Mar 12, 2015, 9:05 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Hilton Honors Gold
Does anyone know if Ibis in Hong Kong would qualify for this promo?
Old Mar 12, 2015, 9:41 am

Programs: QF Platinum (OW Emerald), PC Platinum, HH Gold
Originally Posted by Accor promotion
The offer is only valid once for 3 stays per member during the offer duration, for stays between 23/02/2015 and 31/08/2015 in hotels participating in the Le Club Accorhotels programme, booked between 23/02/2015 and 15/03/2015.
Are Ibis stays excluded from promotion? I would have thought Ibis stays are part of the Accor programme to earn points so should be included as part of the promotion?

Also would bookings made via Ebates or MrRebates count towards this promotion. All you do is click a link on those sites and end uo booking via Accor website. I have only read that last few pages and have not seen any discussion.
Old Mar 12, 2015, 11:44 am
cwl
Accor Contributor BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/Gold, Flying Blue Silver, All Accor Gold, Hilton Honours Diamond,
Ibis stays seem eligible for this promo.

A Ibis UK stay last Sunday night was credited Tuesday to my account, 3000 for the second stay under this promo plus an additional 575 point bonus for the rate booked.

Great result for a £30 spend.
Old Mar 12, 2015, 2:01 pm

Ibis definitely count. I had two stays (both via cashback portal) last weekend using the happy Monday's offer and the promo worked fine.
Old Mar 13, 2015, 2:43 pm

I need help, so please anyone can give me a answer.
I will have 3 different stays in Poland this end of march and I am registered for this offer and also registered for a one time Bonus of 500 Points for a stay until the 16 of april in a Poland accor hotel.
But the term of conditions for the 8k points says "not valid with other le club promotions" so will I get the 8k points or not?
Thanks for your help
Old Mar 14, 2015, 6:52 pm

Programs: KF Gold, QF Gold, MR Platinum, Accor Platinum, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by WORLDWIDE TRAVELER
I need help, so please anyone can give me a answer.
I will have 3 different stays in Poland this end of march and I am registered for this offer and also registered for a one time Bonus of 500 Points for a stay until the 16 of april in a Poland accor hotel.
But the term of conditions for the 8k points says "not valid with other le club promotions" so will I get the 8k points or not?
Thanks for your help

Hi worldwide traveler,

On the previous 8K Pts promotions, all of my stays were in Asia Pacific and I also registered the 2x bonus points in Asia Pacific. All of my stays got both 2x APAC bonus point and also the 8K points. I don't remember if the previous 8k Promotions saying the "not valid with other le club promotions" but I guess that would be the same with previous promotions; so both of your stays will get both bonus points.

LCAH SEPT. OFFER 3 0 4000
GET DOUBLE 0 159
Points Accelerator 0 76
Novotel Jakarta Gajah Mada 1 159
LCAH SEPT. OFFER 2 0 3000
GET DOUBLE 0 76
Points Accelerator 0 36
Novotel Semarang 1 76
Points Accelerator 0 19
Pullman Jakarta Indonesia Thamrin CBD 1 39
LCAH SEPTEMBER OFFER 0 1000
GET DOUBLE 0 49
Points Accelerator 0 24
ibis Gading Serpong 1 49

Originally Posted by AndyRobin
Does anyone know if Ibis in Hong Kong would qualify for this promo?
Ibis in HK and worldwide (EXCEPT IBIS IN MAINLAND CHINA) would qualify for this promo since they are participating on le club program.

Last edited by virtualaris; Mar 14, 2015 at 7:09 pm
Old Mar 14, 2015, 7:14 pm

Programs: KF Gold, QF Gold, MR Platinum, Accor Platinum, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Volvic
Yes
but be carefully to still have a remaining amount to be charged.

Example:
with a rate 82 Eur you can use two vouchers and so reduce to 2 Eur, you get the bonus and points based on 2 Eur....
with a rate 79 Eur you can use two vouchers and pay nothing and get nothing.
Warned you, Accor has minimum payment for the stay to be posted as points. AFAIK, Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery are 15 €, while others have minimum 10 €. If you have outstanding bill less than those, you won't get any points.
Old Mar 14, 2015, 11:14 pm

Hi there, I am late to the game and noticed the image on the promo page says book before 15th of March. But it also says "Reservation from : 23/02/2015 to 15/03/2015" at the bottom.

My question: Can we still participate in the special promo if we book today (15th March 2015)?

Thanks!
Old Mar 15, 2015, 2:06 am

Programs: All Diamond
Originally Posted by Just Another Diamond
Hi there, I am late to the game and noticed the image on the promo page says book before 15th of March. But it also says "Reservation from : 23/02/2015 to 15/03/2015" at the bottom.

My question: Can we still participate in the special promo if we book today (15th March 2015)?

Thanks!
I see it the same way as yourself regarding reservation to 15/03/2015 and hope today does couns for the promo as i'm just about to book my 3rd night now !^
Old Mar 15, 2015, 5:23 am

Programs: Accor LeClub Platinum, IHG Platinum, SPG Platinum, Club Carlson Gold Elite, Aegean Gold, AA Platinum
I hope booking today is valid as well. Kind of unclear.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.