Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

IBIS - 30% off, Free Breakfast and £30 worth of Points

IBIS - 30% off, Free Breakfast and £30 worth of Points

Old Jul 14, 2014, 12:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
Talking IBIS - 30% off, Free Breakfast and £30 worth of Points

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub...p-hotels.shtml

Terms & conditions

1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the 'ibis & ibis Styles summer sale' offer.

2. This offer is valid for any “'ibis & ibis Styles summer sale' stay of at least one night made between 21st July 2014 – 2nd Nov 2014 in one of the participating hotels, and booked between 14th July 2014 – 27th July 2014

3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning 2,000 bonusin one of the participating hotels in the UK&I.

4. You must book your stay ahead of time on-line to benefit from this offer (www.accorhotels.com or brands.com) or via our Accor call centers.

5. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.

6. Bonus Le Club Accorhotels points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.

7. Reservations that include several rooms covered by the same member during his or her stay are only counted as one stay.

8. This offer may not be combined with other current offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.

9. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.

*£30 is based on a 2,000 point equivalent
Old Jul 14, 2014, 3:16 pm

Programs: Accor Le Club
There is a similar promo in France with 500 bonus points for each stay between 01/07 - 31/08 using the "Les Estivales" fare.
Old Jul 15, 2014, 4:11 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond
Is this a one time thing or could you book 10x to get 20000 points? i.e a sat night, then another night separately etc.

A hotel local to me is going for £31.95 a night so a good deal to get £30ish back for a stay.
Old Jul 15, 2014, 7:46 pm

Programs: Etihad Gold, Le Club Accor Platinum, Best Western Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, Hilton Gold
J'adore! Booked mine already!

@Xenole. The T&Cs are very vague because it does not say whether it is a one off offer or not. I would say it is a one off offer because LCA is not as generous as other hotel loyalty programs.
Old Jul 16, 2014, 4:49 am

Picked up an IBIS for £29.45 that I may or may not use.
Old Jul 16, 2014, 6:18 am

Originally Posted by xenole
Picked up an IBIS for £29.45 that I may or may not use.
no stay = no point
Old Jul 16, 2014, 3:37 pm

Originally Posted by enzo0511
no stay = no point
I will check-in. Not sure whether to use the room after that or just go home.
Old Jul 17, 2014, 1:49 am

Originally Posted by enzo0511
no stay = no point
Thanks for pointing this out.
Old Sep 2, 2014, 1:33 am

Programs: Le Club Accor Gold, Best Western Diamond
Anyone else having issues getting the points allocated?

Been a month since stay, gave it the ten days before contacting Accor via website, further week for them to respond and now two weeks on nothing, so will have to chase them again.

First time i've had this issue with the delay, as normally i've had additional or missing points added with a couple of days after contacting them.
Old Sep 2, 2014, 2:29 am

what a weird picture for a hotel promotion, the guy who made this had strange ideas in mind...
Old Sep 16, 2014, 7:00 am

Programs: EK Skywards, Flying Blue, QR Privilege Club, Gulf Air, Egypt Air Plus
Originally Posted by jonhall
Anyone else having issues getting the points allocated?

Been a month since stay, gave it the ten days before contacting Accor via website, further week for them to respond and now two weeks on nothing, so will have to chase them again.

First time i've had this issue with the delay, as normally i've had additional or missing points added with a couple of days after contacting them.
I'm having the same problem. I contacted them almost two weeks ago, received two e mails in response. First one merely acknowledging receipt of my complaint, second one I quote as follows:

'We have examined your mail of ibis or ibis Styles Summer Sale regarding bonus points that were not credited following your stay. Indeed, we sincerely apologize that your bonus points were not credited to your account automatically due to a technical error.

Please rest assured that our teams are taking the necessary actions to correct this anomaly.In the meantime, your bonus points are currently being integrated, and if your stay is in fact eligible for this offer, your Le Club Accorhotels account will be credited within the next few days.
'

This was received on the 4th September - no bonus points or, further e mails received.
Old Sep 25, 2014, 2:34 pm

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
Glad to see that I am not the only one with this issue, although not glad to see that issue exists.
Old Sep 29, 2014, 6:03 am

Programs: Le Club Accor Gold, Best Western Diamond
Good news is, i got the points allocated whilst away on holiday, was going to chase them up once i got back.

300 points compensation as well which was nice.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.