Swissotel Merchant Court, Singapore, to Leave Accor Group in April 2022
IMH and BinSabai like this.
Old Mar 22, 2022, 3:40 am
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Gold, VA Gold, IHG Spire, Accor Plat, Marriot Plat, Hilton Diamond
Almost booked that for Easter an hour ago
Old Mar 22, 2022, 4:35 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
after Novotel just opposite across the river is gone as well....now only an Ibis Budget in this area left...
Old Mar 22, 2022, 2:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by BinSabai
after Novotel just opposite across the river is gone as well....now only an Ibis Budget in this area left...
was thinking the same. Too bad to loose another Accor property in the same neighborhood. I stayed there once just before Covid and it was a decent and affordable place with a Club lounge.
BinSabai likes this.
Old Mar 22, 2022, 3:51 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, Dinasty Flyer, Accor Platinum, Swissotel Eleva
...! I used to stay there when I traveled a Singapore 3 times a year before pandemics
Old Mar 22, 2022, 7:35 pm

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Goldorak
was thinking the same. Too bad to loose another Accor property in the same neighborhood. I stayed there once just before Covid and it was a decent and affordable place with a Club lounge.
at Swissotel Merchant Court I stayed only once, Novotel Clarke Quay was my preferred place to stay for years in Singapore (up to 6 times a year). The lounge offered a great view on Marina Bay, but was often packed during happy hour. Food & beverage was quite generous for this level of hotel and the normal hotel rates and given the high prices for wine in Singapore
Old Mar 23, 2022, 1:02 am

Programs: VA Platinum, QR Platinum, QF Gold, ITA Executive, HH Diamond, Accor Plus Diamond
Concur. Stayed there numerous times and had great views and always found the lounge packed.
ricardojrsousa and BinSabai like this.
Old Apr 1, 2022, 12:51 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Castle Hotel Windsor (UK )

As a former guest of the hotels and a valued member of our community, we wanted you to be the first to know about the exciting changes taking place at Castle Hotel Windsor, Francis Hotel Bath and Queens Hotel Cheltenham. From 1st April, we move away from our partnership with MGallery/Accor to become an exceptional luxury brand in our own right.
Old Apr 1, 2022, 2:21 am

Programs: ALL Platinum, Hilton Gold, British Airways
Originally Posted by hotel_user

As a former guest of the hotels and a valued member of our community, we wanted you to be the first to know about the exciting changes taking place at Castle Hotel Windsor, Francis Hotel Bath and Queens Hotel Cheltenham. From 1st April, we move away from our partnership with MGallery/Accor to become an exceptional luxury brand in our own right.
A now disappointing number of MGallery and better Accor hotels in the UK. Although Windsor and Cheltenham were not the best examples of MGallery properties in visits last year, I would really like to see Accor build their upscale hotel offering here.
hotel_user likes this.
Old Apr 1, 2022, 4:11 am

Programs: MUCCI Classe des Flatteurs Preferes, LH SEN, BA silver, IHG Plat Amb, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by hotel_user

I was disappointed to see in the email this morning that the MGallery in Bath is leaving. It's a great hotel option in the centre of Bath.
hotel_user likes this.
Old Apr 1, 2022, 6:49 am

Programs: TK Elite+, FB Platinum, BAEC Gold, ALL Diamond, IHG Diamond Royal Ambassador
Damn. Stayed multiple times. IMHO it was the best "premium" hotel (given location, price etc) in Singapore from Accor.
Old May 2, 2022, 6:18 am

Novotel Phuket Karon Beach Resort has left accor, no notification or new flag yet - just noticed that my reservations dropped off the accor website.
BinSabai likes this.
Old May 2, 2022, 7:52 pm

Pullman Zhoushan Seaview (located in Zhejiang, China) has left Accor since May 1 2022 and rebranded into Narada Hotel (君澜 in Chinese).

Last edited by sunhoo; May 3, 2022 at 1:50 am
Old May 4, 2022, 3:16 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
The Novotel Hua Hin Cha-Am Beach Resort & Spa has left Accor.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.