Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 3, 2013, 1:03 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Goldorak
This wiki is a quick reference resource for Sofitel hotel lounges. (There is a separate thread for non-Sofitel Accor hotel lounges.)

Please feel free to edit this wiki in order to (i) add content and (ii) experiment with ways to give a useful structure to the information in the thread.

The Sofitel website lists the following hotels as having a Club Millésime:
  • Legend Metropole Hanoi. Pictures of the lounge and offering can be seen in post #53 here
  • Rio de Janeiro Copacabana (now closed and no longer a Sofitel when reopens)
  • Athens Airport
  • Abidjan
  • Budapest Chain Bridge. Pictures can be seen here
  • Bangkok Sukhumvit - Very nice lounge with extensive breakfast. Pictures can be seen in the hotel dedicated thread
  • Cairo El Gezirah
  • Dubai Jumeirah Beach
  • Dubai Downtown. Pictures of the lounge can be seen in the hotel review thread
  • Philippine Plaza Manila
  • Guangzhou Sunrich
  • Shanghai Sheshan Oriental - Very large lounge, overrun on weekends. Large balcony for outside seating.
  • Mumbai BKC
  • Phnom Penh Phokeethra. Pictures can be seen here
  • Angkor Phokeethra (Siem Reap, Cambodia)
  • Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa sea & spa
  • Rabat Jardin des Roses
  • So Bangkok - Pictures can be seen in the hotel dedicated thread
  • Macau Ponte 16 - Pictures can be seen in the hotel dedicated thread
  • Dongguan Humen Oriental
  • Abu Dhabi Corniche. Pictures of the lounge can be seen in the hotel review thread
  • Shanghai Jing An Huamin (2013)
  • Jinan Silver Plaza (new renovated lounge as Millesime Lounge starting 14 Oct 2013) - Pictures can be seen in the hotel's dedicated thread
  • Auckland Viaduct Harbour (no lounge at this property)
  • Nusa Dua Bali (pictures in post #74)
  • Krabi

Others that spring to mind, including some branded as Club Sofitel rather than Club Millésime and some with ambiguous branding, are:
  • Saigon Plaza -- several positive mentions for the lounge in the hotel's dedicated thread
  • Heathrow T5 -- following the programme changes Platinum members now get access but may need to request it. United747 was underwhelmed by the lounge, located on ground floor, entry using keycard.
    According to the welcome letter the Heathrow T5 lounge offers:
    06:30-10:00 light continental breakfast
    15:00-16:30 afternoon tea
    18:00-20:00 evening canapés (incl. alcohol)
  • Gatwick
  • Brisbane
  • Melbourne on Collins -- NOW granting access as a Platinum benefit
  • Sydney Wentworth (Australia)
    Excellent full service lounge open 6:30am to 10:30pm, 7 Days a week. Private reception area with dedicated Club Sofitel checkin and checkout (go straight to the 5th floor on arrival). Continental+ breakfast served 6:30am-10:30am daily (extended to 11am on weekends and public holidays). All day refreshments. Afternoon tea with excellent desserts daily from 2:30pm to 4:30pm. Evening cocktails and canapes with extensive selection of food (including hot food) and alcohol 5:30pm to 7:30pm. Shower services available for early departure/late arrival. There are actually 3 large rooms that make up the club including an entrance so always a lot of space and natural light.
  • Sydney Darling Harbour
  • Hyland Shanghai - great views of Najing Road. Limited evening canapes.
  • Xi An on Renimin Square - nice and cosy lounge
  • Berlin Kurfürstendamm (opened 02/2014) -Small lounge, limits access at busy times to club rooms only
  • Forebase Chongqing (26th floor, ok views, good food)
  • Chengdu (Wanda/Taihe) (23rd floor, nice river-views, ok-ish food)
  • Beijing (Wanda) nice, spacious lounge, food offerings rather strange though (and sometimes dried out)
  • Hangzhou Westlake - lovely views of westlake, adequate little snacks in the evening (definitely not replacing dinner.), small but nice breakfast buffet in the morning -> egg dishes ON REQUEST (but not actively offered)
Print Wikipost

Sofitel master lounge thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2015, 11:44 pm

Programs: All Diamond
Anyone been to this place recently? Just wondering what to expect in terms of upgrades and lounge access as a Platinum member now that things are more settled ?

Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort
Old Feb 23, 2015, 2:39 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by sycokid
Anyone been to this place recently? Just wondering what to expect in terms of upgrades and lounge access as a Platinum member now that things are more settled ?

For newcomers this service is provided free of charge
Welcome to FT!

Here's the link to your answer: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor...a-upgrade.html
Old Feb 27, 2015, 12:52 am

Originally Posted by gilbertaue
For newcomers this service is provided free of charge
Welcome to FT!

Here's the link to your answer: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor...a-upgrade.html
Thank you kind sir !^
Old Mar 1, 2015, 3:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Sofitel Phnom Penh

I just posted pictures of the club millésime in this review :
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/24433611-post16.html

I will add also a link in the wiki.
Old Apr 26, 2015, 7:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge

One of the rare lounges in a European Sofitel.
The lounge is on the top floor, is quite nice with a splendid view on the Danube river, and Buda hills. Breakfast is until 10 am (selection of usual bakeries, bread and cold items like cold cuts, cheese and smoked salmon).
Free evening snacks (nice selection) and cocktails (sparkling wine, average red and white Hungarian wines) is from 5 to 8 pm.
Nice staff. You can check-in and out from the lounge.

Pictures of the evening selection :

Beautiful view from the lounge :

If Accor could implement such lounges in more Sofitel/Pullman in Europe, it would be really great.
Old Apr 26, 2015, 8:11 am
IMH
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
Looks nice. Thanks for the photos, Goldorak. ^
Old Apr 27, 2015, 3:04 am

Originally Posted by Goldorak
One of the rare lounges in a European Sofitel.
The lounge is on the top floor, is quite nice with a splendid view on the Danube river, and Buda hills. Breakfast is until 10 am (selection of usual bakeries, bread and cold items like cold cuts, cheese and smoked salmon).
Free evening snacks (nice selection) and cocktails (sparkling wine, average red and white Hungarian wines) is from 5 to 8 pm.
Nice staff. You can check-in and out from the lounge.

If Accor could implement such lounges in more Sofitel/Pullman in Europe, it would be really great.
Looks really nice, but er excuse me what about us Aussies ?

Last edited by starflyergold; Apr 27, 2015 at 4:31 pm Reason: removed pictures in quote for easy viewing
Old Apr 27, 2015, 8:00 am
IMH
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by sycokid
Looks really nice, but er excuse me what about us Aussies ?
Australian Sofitels have perfectly pleasant lounges, I'm told. A shame that most of us have only seen them from the outside.

Last edited by IMH; Apr 28, 2015 at 7:29 am Reason: deleted request for pictures to be removed from quote
Old Apr 30, 2015, 9:23 am

Programs: IHG Spire Amb, Accor Gold, HH Diamond, Krispy Kreme Brown with chocolate sprinkles
I haven't seen many photos posted of the lounge at the Heathrow Sofitel so I thought I would post a few from my recent visit:-

The lounge is large and comfortable and offers a complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea and evening drinks/canapes.

Breakfast was good with a selection of cold and hot food.

The Afternoon Tea selection was limited but very nice (scones and cakes, no sandwiches).

The selection of drinks in the evening was quite good with at least 2 brands of beer and several different spirits on offer. There were some cold canapes and also some hot samosas and chicken.

At other times only tea/coffee and soft drinks were available. It would have been nice to have some basic snacks.

The lounge staff were very attentive and helpful.

There are a few more photos and a review of my stay on my blog if anyone is interested.
Old Apr 30, 2015, 10:40 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor Diamond, Qantas Platinum
The Sofitel Dubai Downtown also has a Club Millesime on the ground floor. Had breakfast, afternoon tea from 3-5 and Drinks from 6-8. It's on the ground floor behind reception.

A fairly average lounge. Breakfast is very basic and not a lot of variety. Afternoon tea is probably the best - a good selection of High Tea goods. Evening drinks and canapés is ok although the food is limited (essentially cheese and nuts) and if you have kids, they're not allowed in (think its the law).
Old May 18, 2015, 7:13 am

Programs: UA PG 1MM - AccorPlus Platinum
Sofitel Manila

Going to be at the Sofitel Manila for 3 nights next month... Accor Platinum so will have access to the lounge, would appreciate feedback about the lounge (e.g. opening times, etc) and also if breakfast can be had in the main restaurant or only at the lounge...?
Old May 18, 2015, 11:42 pm
Accor 10+ BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by M@rcoPolo
Going to be at the Sofitel Manila for 3 nights next month... Accor Platinum so will have access to the lounge, would appreciate feedback about the lounge (e.g. opening times, etc) and also if breakfast can be had in the main restaurant or only at the lounge...?
I have stayed several times at Sofitel Manila with my partner and we really like the hotel, especially the stylish Club Millésime lounge on 10th floor. I would say it’s the best Sofitel lounge we have been to.

Service is great: very attentive and they call customers, at least us, by name. Some of the staff have even remembered us when we have returned to the hotel.

One can have breakfast either in the lounge or Spiral restaurant on ground floor. Breakfast selection in the lounge is good enough but I recommend to try the Spriral at least in one morning. It’s amazing!

Breakfast is served from 6am to 10am in the lounge and from 6am to 10:30am in the Spiral. Afternoon snack is from 2:30pm to 4:30pm and wine tasting from 5pm to 7pm.

In the evening, they serve a decent buffet and small individual hot food to table. Enjoy your stay, and don’t forget to try their freshly squeezed mango juice.

See more details and pictures here: http://www.sofitelmanila.com/en/club-lounge.html
Old May 19, 2015, 5:36 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Sofitel Abidjan Hotel Ivoire

This hotel appears to have added a lounge:

Guests who are PLATINUM Members of the Club Accorhotels loyalty program, looking for exclusivity, will benefit from the services of the Millésime Club at the Mezzanine....
http://www.eturbonews.com/59111/hote...an-ivory-coast
Old Nov 5, 2015, 4:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Club Millésime Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua

Map| 8 Reviews | 88% Recommended

BTDC Lot N5 Nusa Dua, ID 80363

Club Millésime Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua (13 Photos)

A great lounge where the staff take very good care of you. Eligible members can check-in/out there.

Breakfast until 10:30 am. Soft drinks/Coffee/tea all day.Happy hour for evening cockatils from 5:30 to 7:30 pm

IMG_7938(1).JPG

IMG_7930.JPG

Club Millésime Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua

Would you like to write a review on the Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort?

No, thank you.
Yes
Old May 4, 2016, 8:42 am

Programs: Air: QR Silver. BA Silver Emirates, Hotels: CC Gold, IHG Spire AMB, Hilton Diamond.
Hi, I appreciate that its not on the list (surely it can't be all of them) but does anyone know if the SOFITEL HAMBURG ALTER WALL HOTEL has an executive lounge ?
Also, what other Platinum perks have people received from them ?
Cheers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.