Wiki Posts
Search

New Asia Pacific Sale March 2013

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2013, 4:56 pm
Original Poster

New Asia Pacific Sale March 2013

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotels...el-deals.shtml

between 5th March and 12th March 2013 for Accor Advantage Plus members and Le Club Accorhotels members,
between 6th March and 12th March 2013 for ACCOR newsletter subscribers and Accorhotels Facebook fans, and
between 8th March and 12th March 2013 for the general public.
All above dates are inclusive and based on local time at the hotel on which room(s) is/are being booked.

Booking must be prepaid online at www.accorhotels.com and this offer applies to all stays between 27th March to 30th June 2013 at participating hotels (both dates inclusive and based on local time of the hotel in which rooms(s) is/are being booked)

The 50% discount granted exclusively to Accor Advantage Plus members, applies to the public rate at the time of booking with no conditions for the dates booked, except for pre-payment, black-out dates set by participating hotels and availability.
Old Mar 4, 2013, 8:19 pm

Programs: Lufthansa FTL, HHonors Gold, Le Club Accorhotels Platinum
thx ^
Old Mar 4, 2013, 10:37 pm

Programs: Krisflyer, Enrich, Marco Polo, Accor, HHonors, IHG
And Singapore properties are totally not participating this year.
Old Mar 5, 2013, 1:21 am
formerly mattking2000

Programs: BA|AC|AZ|SPG|H|FPC
Looks like none of the sofitels are participating either?
Old Mar 5, 2013, 2:15 am

Originally Posted by mattking2000
Looks like none of the sofitels are participating either?
they never did with these sales in the past ...
Old Mar 5, 2013, 3:34 pm

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
Pfft, I thought it was going to be a worldwide sale judging by the hints given on the official Facebook pages...
Old Mar 7, 2013, 1:51 am

Programs: le club accor plat adv plus; hilton gold;
another pathetic attempt

typical accor- no sofitels and this sale is almost identical dates to the last one! why they bother not sure...bad bad bad accor
Old Mar 7, 2013, 11:04 am

Programs: Krisflyer, Enrich, Marco Polo, Accor, HHonors, IHG
Originally Posted by mumof2sydney
why they bother not sure..
And why not? Considering it's giving you some great savings if you have confirmed stays on those dates that they're having the sale. Although I'm not happy that Singapore didn't particpate, there're still tons of properties participating. I've just seen the SPG sale in Asia Pacific on FB, it's even more pathetic, all of 12 properties in the region participating.
Old Mar 7, 2013, 3:37 pm

Be careful

As an interesting thought as per usual some hotels really try to game the system For Example the Novotel Citygate Hong Kong, when I check using the discount rate its about $166 AUD at 40% off, whilst in August outside of the promo I can get it for $182 AUD, hardly 40% off now maybe a few dollars but hardly as advertised, a true price would be some where like $100AUD
Old Mar 7, 2013, 11:49 pm

Originally Posted by babs
As an interesting thought as per usual some hotels really try to game the system For Example the Novotel Citygate Hong Kong, when I check using the discount rate its about $166 AUD at 40% off, whilst in August outside of the promo I can get it for $182 AUD, hardly 40% off now maybe a few dollars but hardly as advertised, a true price would be some where like $100AUD
Please read the T&C's: the discount is always off BAR, so if you compare the promotion rate with an already reduced prepaid rate it will never be 40% off this rate
Old Mar 9, 2013, 1:24 am

Originally Posted by olisch
Please read the T&C's: the discount is always off BAR, so if you compare the promotion rate with an already reduced prepaid rate it will never be 40% off this rate
One could hardly call it a super sale then could they
if you can get the same rate, regardless of whether its rack rate etc etc. The point is still valid do your research on this sale.

Further to this the BAR rate has been bumped up from $228 to $304, so clearly they are gaming the system and not really playing by the rules and all my post was saying is do your research.

Last edited by babs; Mar 9, 2013 at 1:33 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.