Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

A new Le Club Accorhotels mobile application: share your thoughts!

A new Le Club Accorhotels mobile application: share your thoughts!

Old Feb 7, 2013, 6:47 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels
Original Poster

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Hi everyone,

Thanks so much again for your suggestions.

I'd love to know what two important features in particular you would like to see in a Le Club Accorhotels mobile application?

Cheers

Nathan
Old Feb 7, 2013, 7:10 am

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
Integration with the online profile and a thorough redesign.
Old Feb 8, 2013, 3:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by Accor Concierge
two important features
Seems IT department said: "hey, are you crazy, we simply cannot answer all the needs. Just make up your choice!"

Well, competition does.
Old Feb 8, 2013, 3:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
http://landlopers.com/2011/01/24/top...one-ipad-apps/
Old Feb 8, 2013, 3:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Accor Concierge
I'm convinced that your thoughts will be taken into account by the Le Club Accorhotels teams while developing the application.
Hope it will be not a HUGE disappointment
Old Aug 13, 2013, 2:35 pm
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
I see the iOS got updated today. You can now log in so that all your bookings are visible. Bookings can be synced with calender and your Le Club card (and status) becomes visible when turning the phone sideways.

From what I have seen a major improvement ^
Old Aug 13, 2013, 3:04 pm
Suspended

finally, it's possible to log in

before that, the app never recognized my member number

also it used to crash all the time, the new version seems more stable

once you leave the homescreen, it's tricky because you have to click on find a hotel to come back to this screen

it took me a while to find this

promotions are listed by country but not by offer

surprisingly, there are many offers at the moment, but only 5 countries are listed

very disappointed about one specific detail: no passbook feature !!!

there is one tab just for displaying a virtual card, but that's it, it does show the balance and expiration date of the points but no the point history

having a page dedicated to reminding general benefits of the program is definitely useless

reminding the benefits of the current membership level would have been more useful

Last edited by flyertalker00143; Aug 14, 2013 at 8:48 am
Old Aug 13, 2013, 5:17 pm

Programs: NZ*G, TK*G, Le Club Accorhotels AdvantagePlus Platinum
Just updated the app on my iPhone now.

Some useful changes:
  • Ability to log into your Le Club account (using card number or E-Mail)
  • All bookings are now displayed (and can be added to calendar)
  • Number of points is shown in side menu
  • Ability to change personal details (however appeared blank for me, may be buggy/not reading the information from my profile correctly?)
  • Preferences can be set for brands (assuming this is a filter when searching for a hotel/making a booking in-app)
  • Ability to add favourite hotels
  • In addition to seeing a virtual 'card' when flipping phone sideways, there is a 'button' to 'flip the card' showing total number of points available & validity/expiry and expiration of membership tier status

Interestingly as pointed out by macaron95, promotions are shown but only five - Germany, United States, Indonesia, Turkey and India are shown.

Overall, some healthy improvements from the old app - Should be a little bit more useful now!
Old Aug 14, 2013, 10:59 am
Suspended

checking in the Places by Accor directly from the app would have been a good idea and more convenient than going through facebook
Old Aug 14, 2013, 2:01 pm

Programs: NZ*G, TK*G, Le Club Accorhotels AdvantagePlus Platinum
Originally Posted by macaron95
checking in the Places by Accor directly from the app would have been a good idea and more convenient than going through facebook
+1, that would have been an excellent feature. I find it quite annoying having to open facebook, search for the app and then log my checkin.

.. or as previously mentioned before on another thread, they should have used FourSquare..

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.