Le Club Accorhotels on iOS' Passbook

Old Dec 14, 12, 6:11 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Le Club Accorhotels
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Le Club Accorhotels Platinum
Le Club Accorhotels on iOS' Passbook

Accor PR:

For its 10 million members, Le Club Accorhotels, the Accor Group's loyalty program, is now available on FidMe and Passbook, two mobile cardholder applications that allow users to store all their loyalty cards on their mobile phones......
As the PR is a bit cumbersome here is how it works:

1. Download the FidMe app from the app store
2. Register (you can also do that on their website: www.fidme.com)
3. Click add a loyalty card (not sure why they list countries)
4. Select Le Club Accorhotels and enter your details
5. In the FidMe app click "add to Passbook"
6. Your card shows up in Passbook (with correct status in my case)

I understand that at the moment Accor reservations cannot be added to Passbook (unlike hotels.com)
Old Dec 20, 12, 2:55 pm

Programs: Platinum : Amex | Gold : EK SPG Carlson | Basic : PriorityPass AF UA BA Hilton Accor Hyatt iHG
Works well... But a bit stupid not to use the Accor app ?!?
Old Apr 28, 18, 2:48 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, oneworld Emerald
Six years passed, and Accor app still incapable of adding member card to Apple Wallet.
Old Apr 28, 18, 2:56 pm

Programs: Le Club Accor: Plat, HHonors Gold, Marriott/SPG: Gold, AMEX Platinum
What's the point? Is there any additional benefit? I just use the Accor app and I use Award Wallet to store all of my other award program details.
Old Apr 28, 18, 2:58 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, oneworld Emerald
Originally Posted by vidrineb View Post
What's the point? Is there any additional benefit? I just use the Accor app and I use Award Wallet to store all of my other award program details.
Convenience.

BTW, Fidme is unavailable in most of App Stores worldwide (tried with US, Canada, Taiwan and Russia). Guess one needs to get a French account for that. So ridiculous.
Old Apr 29, 18, 12:58 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Le Club Accorhotels
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Le Club Accorhotels Platinum
Originally Posted by barracuda93 View Post
Convenience.

BTW, Fidme is unavailable in most of App Stores worldwide (tried with US, Canada, Taiwan and Russia). Guess one needs to get a French account for that. So ridiculous.
The original post is 4 years old and has been superseded by the Accor app which now includes the card.
vidrineb likes this.
Old Apr 29, 18, 7:55 am

Originally Posted by starflyergold View Post
The original post is 4 years old and has been superseded by the Accor app which now includes the card.
Accor app still cannot add Accor card to Apple Wallet, that's what I am saying. Up till now. Cannot.
Old May 7, 18, 1:50 am

Programs: AF S, Accor Plat, SPG/Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by starflyergold View Post
+ in most cases, showing the card on your phone will create trouble at the hotel/restaurant where you use it.

The T&Cs usually mention that you need to show the physical card to receive status-link benefits.

Julien
Old May 9, 18, 9:21 am

Originally Posted by generikz View Post
+ in most cases, showing the card on your phone will create trouble at the hotel/restaurant where you use it.
The T&Cs usually mention that you need to show the physical card to receive status-link benefits.
Julien
This is inaccurate. You don't have to show a card at all in fact, if your booking is done via Accor channels. Status will be shown in the system.
Goldorak and starflyergold like this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: