Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Up to 2000 easy points for Facebook contest

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Up to 2000 easy points for Facebook contest

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2012, 9:23 am
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
Originally Posted by WORLDWIDE TRAVELER
High Folks,
I have a question,my promotional points 2k got transfered via the promo iberia link(thanks to you all for posting it) But still no points in my iberia account,I didnt put the IB letters before the account numbers.
So anybody has done a transfer to Iberia?and is it necesary to but eg. Like IB5432678 or is it ok like I have done just putting the name of the programm I wish to transfer and then my 533678 numbers.
I'm confused any help would be appreciated Thanks
How long did you wait?
Old Nov 27, 2012, 9:34 am

6 days,I read it somwhere here that it should post 2-3 days after and I personaly have done one transfer before also with a promo link to delta and the miles where credited 3 days after.
Old Nov 27, 2012, 9:37 am
Suspended

6 days,I read it somwhere here that it should post 2-3 days after and I personaly have done one transfer before also with a promo link to delta and the miles where credited 3 days after.
6 days after you got the conf mail? Maybe they have weekly sweeps. No worries yet.
Old Nov 27, 2012, 10:22 am

Thanks travelkid,
but have you done a such transfer to Iberia?
I need to know if you have to put in the letters IB then your account number or not.
Thanks
Old Nov 27, 2012, 10:23 am
Suspended

Thanks travelkid,
but have you done a such transfer to Iberia?
I need to know if you have to put in the letters IB then your account number or not.
Thanks
I did without putting the letters, but not posted yet. Did 2 days ago, got mail yesterday.
Old Nov 27, 2012, 10:37 am

Ok, so I'm not alone here with my NOT Puting the letters IB before.
Thanks, It is just very nice as my fam. wants to transfer there points, also to my IB account.
Then hopefully I will get 5x2k promo Points into my Iberia account and that should be about 25k Avios free.
Enough for 2 Award tickets Reward flight Saver(taxes included)from Madrid to Dakar roundtrip for 10k and 135euros each ticket (points and cash)and will have 5k avios left.
All for free not bad,the only bad thing is the Accor Program and NO BENEFITS
Old Nov 27, 2012, 3:33 pm

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
Ok, so I'm not alone here with my NOT Puting the letters IB before.
Thanks, It is just very nice as my fam. wants to transfer there points, also to my IB account.
Then hopefully I will get 5x2k promo Points into my Iberia account and that should be about 25k Avios free.
Enough for 2 Award tickets Reward flight Saver(taxes included)from Madrid to Dakar roundtrip for 10k and 135euros each ticket (points and cash)and will have 5k avios left.
All for free not bad,the only bad thing is the Accor Program and NO BENEFITS
Waiting ages to post to my IB account too.
Old Nov 27, 2012, 4:01 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
3 out of 4 transfers from the FB promo have shown up in IB. I didn't put the IB in front of the number in the Accor profile.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 4:50 am

Programs: AY-G, TK*S, AB-S, EY, LH, DL, UA, BA, AA, all hotel programmes
I tried with IBXXXXXX first, it told me not a valid membership number. So, I used only the number. Waiting since Sunday evening. Somewhere else I read, that the initial transfer always causes problems and interaction with costumer support.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 5:34 am

Originally Posted by Sandgrounder
You need to take advantage of a promotional link to get automatic transfers with no minimum. This link worked for me when I set up my IB account to benefit from the better transfer rate about 6 months ago, it also worked to activate the OH's account which I set up when this promotion appeared a few weeks ago:

1. Cancel your automatic transfer with Le Club (if you already have one). Ignore the note under the email address box. If you have an active transfer, it will ask you to disable it before resubmitting the form.

2. Go to the page below, fill in form and submit:

http://s-leclub.accorhotels.com/burn...ecutive%20Club

I am aware it says Executive Club! However, it seems to just activate an instant transfer to your chosen airline scheme. This link has worked for me with IB.

3. Return to your Le Club account settings and reactivate your automatic transfer/ set one up.

The points should sweep the next morning after receipt (or activation if you have a pre-existing balance), usually around 8.30am UK time, and you will get an email to confirm. Each batch has successfully credited IB 2-3 working days later.

From the T&Cs:

'2. Automatic conversion into airline miles.....

Automatic transfer, with no minimum amount, is activated as soon as the member has earned at least 2 Le Club Accorhotels points for a stay at one of the Accor hotels participating in the program.'

I know the points from this promo aren't for a stay, but it's worked fine for me, 3750 Avios each received, the last 2.5k are winging their merry way their way as we speak....

It worked fine for me, all the points were transferred to my IB account the following day, thanks
But now it seems like the link is dead
Old Nov 28, 2012, 7:07 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Hannibal Lecter
It worked fine for me, all the points were transferred to my IB account the following day, thanks
But now it seems like the link is dead
But not posted the following day? Just the deduction and conf mail?

Also link is fine.

Last edited by travelkid; Nov 28, 2012 at 7:42 am
Old Nov 28, 2012, 11:03 am

Originally Posted by travelkid
But not posted the following day? Just the deduction and conf mail?.
the latter

Also link is fine.
yes, now it works again
Old Nov 28, 2012, 4:54 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL, HHonors Diamond, IHG Uninspired, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, UK AMEX Plat
But not posted the following day? Just the deduction and conf mail
Yup, that's normal. If you have automatic transfer turned on, the points normally leave your Le Club account the day they're credited. However, they can take up to 2-3 weeks to appear in your Iberia account. (I don't think I've ever seen them quicker than a week, and not longer than 3, but I've not been tracking to the nearest day)

If you want to move them from Iberia to BA (or ex-airmiles avios), your Iberia account needs to have been open for at least 3 months since your first credit. As long as it's been open that long, you can use "Combine My Avios" to move them over basically instantly.
Old Nov 28, 2012, 11:54 pm

transfer to IB completed

Today in the morning my transfered points shows up in my IB Account it took 7 days
Old Nov 29, 2012, 2:09 am
Suspended

Today in the morning my transfered points shows up in my IB Account it took 7 days
Seems to be a weekly sweep then. Got mine as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.