FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor-all-accor-live-limitless-667/)
-   -   new 50% off sale (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/accor-all-accor-live-limitless/1349735-new-50-off-sale.html)

mumof2sydney May 24, 2012 8:10 pm

new 50% off sale

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/promot...zyprices.shtml

started? today?? of course the hotel i want isnt participating....

From 12th to 22nd June 2012, get 50% off in participating Accor hotels worldwide
. ...

rajivraj May 24, 2012 9:49 pm

I think the sale begins only on 12th june

This offer is valid for reservations made by Le Club Accorhotels members, Accor newsletter subscribers and Accor Advantage Plus members and the general public:
- between 12th June and 22nd June 2012 for Le Club Accorhotels members and Accor Advantage Plus members,
- between 14th June and 22nd June 2012 for ACCOR newsletter subscribers, and
- between 19th June and 22nd June for the general public.

agham May 24, 2012 10:08 pm

Originally Posted by rajivraj (Post 18638832)
I think the sale begins only on 12th june

This offer is valid for reservations made by Le Club Accorhotels members, Accor newsletter subscribers and Accor Advantage Plus members and the general public:
- between 12th June and 22nd June 2012 for Le Club Accorhotels members and Accor Advantage Plus members,
- between 14th June and 22nd June 2012 for ACCOR newsletter subscribers, and
- between 19th June and 22nd June for the general public.

hope will work at that time. because i just check now, the hotel that i want to visit is not available for the 50% rate. but when i download the pdf. the hotel is listed on sale list. hope they will fix this problem soon.

virtualaris May 26, 2012 9:34 am

Just checked out the list of participating hotels, and I don't think that is the updated version one. I remembered that Novotel Phuket Panwa was no longer part of Accor affiliation anymore since 1 year ago and now the hotel was rebranded as Panwa Beach Resort while their newest Novotel in Phuket (Novotel Phuket Vintage Park) is not on the list. I also noticed that all seasons and Pullman brands in Indonesia are also participating. However, it only list All Seasons Legian Bali and Pullman Bali Legian; while other 3 newly opened All Seasons and two newest Pullman were not included. It seems that Accor forgot to update their list, so no need to worry for everyone who would book their favorite properties (except Sofitel; for sure) since the list were still outdated. :D

Originally Posted by agham (Post 18638917)
hope will work at that time. because i just check now, the hotel that i want to visit is not available for the 50% rate. but when i download the pdf. the hotel is listed on sale list. hope they will fix this problem soon.

Don't worry. It might not be available on this time since the rate would be available when 12 June 2012 as of their T&C.

harryhv May 26, 2012 10:22 pm

Originally Posted by mumof2sydney (Post 18638390)
http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/promot...zyprices.shtml
book From 12th to 22nd June 2012, get 50% off in participating Accor hotels worldwide
. ...

It's the summer July/August sale, stays from 6 Jul to 2 Sep.

What's the betting there will be nothing in Australia again.

cyberdog Jun 1, 2012 6:24 pm

Wow! This looks like a great offer! I can't wait to start!

KezzaKawasaki Jun 1, 2012 7:45 pm

Thanks for the Heads Up!

Appreciate the advance notice of this sale, have a 2 and 1/2 week trip planned in SE Asia from July 8th, so perfect timing! We also have a 3 night stay planned for Palm Cove end of July, and the hotels there are also participating!!

tikadaxx Jun 2, 2012 11:30 pm

Hoping someday Sofitel will join in the sales =(

eron Jun 11, 2012 3:22 am

The sale is live now. At least in AU.

walduk70 Jun 11, 2012 5:56 am

LIST OF PARTICIPATING HOTELS
has recently changed since last night!
Very bad!!!! Accor Hotels
another reason not to stay with them

Awesom Andy Jun 11, 2012 10:18 am

It works out every now and then though, I guess. Just got myself a few nights in Bali at half price.

agham Jun 11, 2012 11:45 am

i has order for 5 day hotel trip. for everyone, if you want to booking, especially at singapore. booking now. i just booking 1 hour ago and my card is decline because over limit.

so i go to ATM to make advance payment and guess, when i want to book again at novotel calrk quay, the advantages price (55% discount) gone. just left le club price which is 50%. i think that price will gone too soon.

KezzaKawasaki Jun 11, 2012 3:36 pm

Sale is Live!

Up early this morning and bookings made for my trip in mid July for Hong Kong, Bangkok, Samui, KL and Singapore, plus a 3 night stay in Nth Qld at the end of that month. Most hotels gave me 55% as an Advantage Plus Member. Very, very impressed. I love these Accor sales.

harryhv Jun 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Sydney, Australia: Sorry, no hotels are available for this destination
Why not perform a new search by changing your destination?

Perth, Australia: Sorry, no hotels are available for this destination

Brisbane, Australia: Sorry, no hotels are available for this destination

Melbourne, Australia: Sorry, no hotels are available for this destination

Grrr, wasted another half-hour thanks to Accor, when will I ever learn.

yauee Jun 11, 2012 8:43 pm

Originally Posted by harryhv (Post 18739944)
Sydney, Australia: Sorry, no hotels are available for this destination

Perth, Australia: Sorry, no hotels are available for this destination

Brisbane, Australia: Sorry, no hotels are available for this destination

Melbourne, Australia: Sorry, no hotels are available for this destination

Grrr, wasted another half-hour thanks to Accor, when will I ever learn.

no offense. It sound like Australia properties issue rather than Accor sales issues here.