Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accor Supersale (Asia Pac) for members only

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2012, 5:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3 Gold, SQ Gold, AT Gold, Accor Silver, HHonors Diamond, I Prefer Elite, DISCOVERY Titanium

Hi All,

Hopefully my source of info are accurate. (Please don't blame me if it doesn't happen)

Booking stars 20th March 2012 for hotel stay 15th April - 30th June.

No change, cancellation & refund for rates book.

The tricky parts for this is that it wasn't clear was it for Advantage Plus member or A|Club members.

Sharing is caring.
Old Mar 1, 2012, 6:19 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum, SPG Gold
I've been waiting for Super Sale from ACCOR. Thanks for info.
Old Mar 1, 2012, 2:55 pm

Programs: A-Club PLT, HHonors Gold, Carlson Gold
Nice!
Old Mar 1, 2012, 3:35 pm

Programs: KF Gold, QF Gold, MR Platinum, Accor Platinum, IHG Platinum
Thanks yauee, nice info !!! I will contact Adv + rep today to confirm this issue. ^

Originally Posted by yauee
Hi All,

Hopefully my source of info are accurate. (Please don't blame me if it doesn't happen)

The tricky parts for this is that it wasn't clear was it for Advantage Plus member or A|Club members.

Sharing is caring.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 6:30 am

Hi Yauee!!!

I just got a call from Advantage Plus Indonesia and the sales rep. told me that there would be another supersale; booking start from 20th March 2012 until 30 March 2012 for stay 13th (or 15th...I forgot) April - 30th June. She told me that it's for both Advantage Plus and A|Club members. We're still got a week to plan additional bookings for those months ^

Originally Posted by yauee
Hi All,

Sharing is caring.
Old Mar 14, 2012, 12:57 am

Programs: Aclub Platinum, Marriot Rewards Silver
Dagnamit, I am currently looking at booking a few Accor properties for stays between 6 and 12 April, I will miss the deal by a matter of days.
Old Mar 15, 2012, 9:04 pm

It is 40% off for a-club members and 50% for advantage plus members

here is the link from the accor website
http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotels...el-offer.shtml

This offer is subjected to the following Terms & Conditions:

1. A|Club members and general public will be entitled to 40% off participating ACCOR hotels across Asia Pacific.

2. This offer is valid for bookings made from 20 March 2012 to 26 March 2012 for stays from 15 April 2012 to 30 June 2012.

3. Bookings made for this offer are fully pre-paid, non-refundable with no modifications and cancellations allowed.

4. This offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or special promotions.

5. This offer is valid for participating ACCOR hotels and is subjected to the availability of rooms allocated by the hotel.

6. A|Club members and A|Club Accor Advantage Plus members will be entitled to earn A|Club
points for this offer
Old Mar 16, 2012, 1:58 am

Programs: Lufthansa FTL, HHonors Gold, Le Club Accorhotels Platinum
it should be mentioned that - as usua l - the discount is off a full flexible rate, so it's a much smaller difference between that promotion rate and a regular prepaid rate than the advertised disount of 50%/40%.

I just hope that this time Sofitel hotels will participate in that promotion ...
Old Mar 16, 2012, 2:10 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by olisch

I just hope that this time Sofitel hotels will participate in that promotion ...
According to the sale website it starts at Pullman, no Sofitels.
Old Mar 16, 2012, 2:27 am

Programs: Lufthansa FTL, HHonors Gold, Le Club Accorhotels Platinum
Originally Posted by starflyergold
According to the sale website it starts at Pullman, no Sofitels.
Old Mar 16, 2012, 2:53 am

for bookings prior to 15th april - the 3 for 2 sale is still on til the 9th april.

Last edited by louissa; Mar 16, 2012 at 5:42 am
Old Mar 17, 2012, 2:21 am

Programs: le club accor plat adv plus; hilton gold;
This offer is subjected to the following Terms & Conditions:

1. A|Club members and general public will be entitled to 40% off participating ACCOR hotels across Asia Pacific.

2. This offer is valid for bookings made from 20 March 2012 to 26 March 2012 for stays from 15 April 2012 to 30 June 2012.

3. Bookings made for this offer are fully pre-paid, non-refundable with no modifications and cancellations allowed.

4. This offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or special promotions.

5. This offer is valid for participating ACCOR hotels and is subjected to the availability of rooms allocated by the hotel.

6. A|Club members and A|Club Accor Advantage Plus members will be entitled to earn A|Club
points for this offer
Old Mar 19, 2012, 4:38 am

Programs: QF QP NB, PC Plat. Amb, SPG Gold
I just checked the link and it looks like the rates have been loaded now. Pricing looks good for NZ at least. ^
Old Mar 19, 2012, 8:46 am

Thumbs down Advantage Plus discount didn't appear

It seems that if I input my Advantage plus number then the 40% or 50% won't appear. However, when I didn't input any number or I use someone's A|Club (non-advantage plus) the 40% discount appear. It seems that the system always trying to redirect to advantage plus search engine...then fail !
Old Mar 19, 2012, 9:22 am

Fed up! Advantage plus cant get the 50% discount and the unrestricted rate kept increasing!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.