Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 9, 2014, 1:43 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: starflyergold
No longer available.

Accor Places let's you earn additional Le Club points via check ins on the dedicated Facebook app.

Details: http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub/places.shtml
Web: https://placesbyleclubaccorhotels.com

You can also download a dedicated app
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...places.android
iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/plac...904999947?mt=8

Missing/non working check ins? Send an email to [email protected] to have them manually added. Email address seems to be bouncing as of November 2014
Contact them via facebook message instead.
Print Wikipost

Extra Le Club points via Facebook Places

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2012, 12:10 pm

Programs: BA Gold. Flying Blue Gold. Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Plat AMB, Radisson Gold, Marriott Gold
Is A|Club Places still running? With the move to Le Club, the app appears to have met the same fate as the A|Club website - it's been zapped from Facebook!
Old Mar 28, 2012, 3:42 pm

Programs: MyWaitrose, IC Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond & BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by SouthWesterner
Is A|Club Places still running? With the move to Le Club, the app appears to have met the same fate as the A|Club website - it's been zapped from Facebook!
You can still find it from the Le Club Accorhotels page, and it remembered all my old clicks.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 3:59 pm

Programs: BA Gold. Flying Blue Gold. Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Plat AMB, Radisson Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by chistery
You can still find it from the Le Club Accorhotels page, and it remembered all my old clicks.
Thanks - have found it. It's a bit cumbersome now though, with it not being available on apps toolbar. Hopefully, it'll be updated soon.
Old Apr 21, 2012, 10:12 pm
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
Originally Posted by Accor Concierge
Hi RJ77,

If your check-in has been recognized, you will see an "Awaiting" status the same day. All hotels that participate in the A|Club program take part in the A|Club Places application. In case you haven't had the chance, I suggest taking a quick look at our A|Club Places FAQ, which will likely help clarify some questions you may have now or in the future: http://on.fb.me/FAQAClubPlaces. If you still have questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me.

All the best,

Christopher
The link to this FAQ is no longer working. How can I sign up for the Places?
Old Apr 22, 2012, 1:08 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Address has changed due to the name change of the programme:

http://www.facebook.com/leclubaccorh...56980291047774
Old Apr 22, 2012, 11:34 am

Programs: Iberia, BAEC GOLD/ Priority Club : ROYAL Amb / Miles and More: SEN
Possible it cannot be reached through my iPhone this link?

Read the complete topic and do not get it.

I need to check-inn by an app that I cannot see. Get 404 on my iPhone.
I need to synchronise with a normal PC the app and the account?

Strange all and I will leave in 12 hours the Novotel Barcelona.
Old Apr 23, 2012, 1:22 am

Indeed it was the iPhone ! So, Accor ambassador the page of the app gives a 404 on an iPhone browser. On iPad it worked.

And now I am into the "normal" problems. Checked in at places on Facebook nobile, but did not post into the Aclub app.

Was Novotel Barcelona
Old Apr 23, 2012, 5:54 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Hello mgo72,

I'm happy to learn that you have decided to use the A|Club Places application! However, I regret to hear that you are having trouble using it.

Can you please tell me if your stay is eligible for standard Le Club Accorhotels points and whether you see a check-in on your Facebook wall? To find out the answers to these questions, please consult the A|Club Places FAQ at: http://on.fb.me/PlacesbyLeClubAccorhotelsFAQ. If your stay is eligible and you see a check-in on your Facebook wall, please send a screen shot to [email protected]. If you do not know how to do a screen shot, please consult the following link: http://en.kioskea.net/faq/141-print-...and-unix-linux.

Please don't hesitate to write back if you have any problems in the meantime.

Best wishes,

Chris

Originally Posted by mgo72
Indeed it was the iPhone ! So, Accor ambassador the page of the app gives a 404 on an iPhone browser. On iPad it worked.

And now I am into the "normal" problems. Checked in at places on Facebook nobile, but did not post into the Aclub app.

Was Novotel Barcelona
Old Apr 23, 2012, 6:52 am

Yes and yes.
Old Apr 26, 2012, 12:49 pm

Programs: FB Silver, BA Silver, BD Gold rememberer, IHG Diamond Royal Ambassador, Hilton and Marriott Gold
Are check-in supposed to be public for all the world to see? I don't mind since I don't use facebook for anything other than that, but I only saw my Aclub Place page updated when I checked in "publicly". I thought the app was supposed to see them anyway?
Old Apr 26, 2012, 3:49 pm
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by Richelieu
Are check-in supposed to be public for all the world to see? I don't mind since I don't use facebook for anything other than that, but I only saw my Aclub Place page updated when I checked in "publicly". I thought the app was supposed to see them anyway?
That's why Facebook is evil. Privacy? Forget it.
Old Apr 27, 2012, 1:37 am

Programs: Krisflyer, Enrich, Marco Polo, Accor, HHonors, IHG
Originally Posted by Richelieu
You can set your updates or check-in to "me only" mode which means it's only visible to account holder.
Old Apr 27, 2012, 3:26 am

Programs: FB Silver, BA Silver, BD Gold rememberer, IHG Diamond Royal Ambassador, Hilton and Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by RJ77
You can set your updates or check-in to "me only" mode which means it's only visible to account holder.

I tried that at first but somehow the check-in didn't appear on the app page. Maybe it was a delay thing?
Old Apr 27, 2012, 5:52 am

Programs: Krisflyer, Enrich, Marco Polo, Accor, HHonors, IHG
Yeah it happens. Sometimes I see it, some I don't. Give it sometime, it'll "settle down" and you'll see them all. The mysteries of FB.
Old Apr 30, 2012, 8:12 pm

Sent last week ŕ mail to Accor-club likje The conciërge Tols me to do.

Nothing solved !!!

Just asked me my login name on Flyertalk ??
and gave me some cynic advise!!!

" We encourage you to make a lot Facebook-check-ins to gain a lot of points"

So when you complain about points not posting, they try to frustrate you more by advising you to do more frustrating stuff??

Really disappointed as the Concierge here tries to answer everyone correctly!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.