Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

PLEASE READ FIRST: FAQ1 Essential Information about Accor and ALL

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 3, 2020, 10:58 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: starflyergold
Print Wikipost

PLEASE READ FIRST: FAQ1 Essential Information about Accor and ALL

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2021, 4:19 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor ALL Platinum, Qatar Airways Privilege Club Platinum
I always get them back immediately when I cancel the booking.
Old Aug 17, 2021, 6:20 am

Programs: A3 *G, QR Plat, Accor ALL Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
How long does it take for the gifted Gold status from a Diamond member to show up?

Last edited by bellerophontes; Aug 17, 2021 at 10:35 am
Old Aug 17, 2021, 4:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by bellerophontes
How long does it take for the gifted Gold status from a Diamond member to show up?
Very quickly (a few days). The recipient of the "gift" receives an email.
bellerophontes likes this.
Old Aug 18, 2021, 2:14 am

Programs: A3 *G, QR Plat, Accor ALL Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Goldorak
Very quickly (a few days). The recipient of the "gift" receives an email.
Thanks! And does the gifted status stay forever with the initial recipient or do I have to gift it anew every year?
Old Aug 18, 2021, 1:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by bellerophontes
Thanks! And does the gifted status stay forever with the initial recipient or do I have to gift it anew every year?
Not forever as it is linked with the renewal of Diamond status of the other person. This year (2nd year of Diamond), it stayed with the 2020 recipient. So I believe it stays unless you want to change it, if you renew Diamond all the time.
bellerophontes likes this.
Old Sep 15, 2021, 8:52 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Got an e-mail today that said "
From now on, as a member of ALL, any qualifying earn transaction will extend the validity of your points balance. It has never been easier to keep your Reward points!"

So are we good on e-Rewards or airline transfers or such officially extending expiration now? I've liked a number of Accor properties when I've ended up in their footprint but their North American presence is so limited that the stay within 12 months to prevent expiration requirement has been iffy for me.
Old Sep 19, 2021, 11:29 pm

Programs: Flyingblue Platinum, All Accor Platinum, M&M Senator
Hello, I have a booking starting 26december and check out 1st of january. Do you know if all nights will be counted to reach status in 2022 ?
Old Sep 20, 2021, 1:51 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Originally Posted by PROACTIVE
Hello, I have a booking starting 26december and check out 1st of january. Do you know if all nights will be counted to reach status in 2022 ?
Yes, it is the date of the check-out that matters
Old Oct 13, 2021, 12:33 pm
siw

Programs: AF-KL Platinum, ALL Platinum
Some newbie questions which I cannot find the answers for. Just finished my first stay at an ALL hotel and after linking my Flying Blue and ALL accounts, so still a peasantry Classic status

1) I had the rewards points, status points and status nights added to ALL account 3 days after check-out. How long usually does it take for the Flying Blue Miles to be given?
2) Does the ALL program have soft-landing if status is not maintained at the end of a year?
3) Most (all) of my stays will be in the UK (domestic for me) and I pay in GBP. Are the rewards points calculated as follows:
3a) Total cost excluding the 12.5% value added tax
3b) Convert 3a to EUR
3c) EUR x (rewards points per 10EUR chart) = reward points

Thanks.

Last edited by siw; Oct 13, 2021 at 12:48 pm
Old Oct 13, 2021, 1:07 pm

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by siw
Some newbie questions which I cannot find the answers for. Just finished my first stay at an ALL hotel and after linking my Flying Blue and ALL accounts, so still a peasantry Classic status

1) I had the rewards points, status points and status nights added to ALL account 3 days after check-out. How long usually does it take for the Flying Blue Miles to be given?

Thanks.
The FB integration appears to be broken right now. You will learn over time that Accor and IT projects have a rather poor track record.

Originally Posted by siw
2) Does the ALL program have soft-landing if status is not maintained at the end of a year?
I believe you drop down 1 tier if you don't requalify.

Originally Posted by siw
3) Most (all) of my stays will be in the UK (domestic for me) and I pay in GBP. Are the rewards points calculated as follows:
3a) Total cost excluding the 12.5% value added tax
3b) Convert 3a to EUR
3c) EUR x (rewards points per 10EUR chart) = reward points
Mostly. There can be other deductions, such as any local city taxes, or gratuities left on a meal charged to your room account, or purchases made at non-owned establishments within the hotel that you charge to your room account. Also, you will not earn any points on the portion of your account you paid with other points, so that value will be removed as well before calculating the spend on which points are awarded.

Last edited by CanadaDH; Oct 13, 2021 at 1:13 pm
Old Oct 13, 2021, 1:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by CanadaDH
The FB integration appears to be broken right now. You will learn over time that Accor and IT projects have a rather poor track record.
To be fair, I think the problem lies with FB for this case
Old Oct 13, 2021, 1:55 pm
siw

CanadaDH, Thanks for your quick and useful replies.
Old Oct 15, 2021, 12:16 pm
siw

It says in post #1 that reservations can be paid for with reward points and cash together. I just made a reservation in the ALL website (logged in) and at no point was there an option to use my points, so I had to pay 100% by cash. There was a page to purchases extras (breakfast, early check-in etc.) I had wanted to earn and burn rather than build up points. Are there special conditions to be able to use points? Thanks.
Old Oct 15, 2021, 12:56 pm

Originally Posted by siw
It says in post #1 that reservations can be paid for with reward points and cash together. I just made a reservation in the ALL website (logged in) and at no point was there an option to use my points, so I had to pay 100% by cash. There was a page to purchases extras (breakfast, early check-in etc.) I had wanted to earn and burn rather than build up points. Are there special conditions to be able to use points? Thanks.
Try a couple of different properties and if there is no option to use points for any of them it's most likely they have put your account into restricted mode for security purposes. To get it unlocked you will have to reset your password and also send copy of ID by email. They will give you a specific email address to send it to.

I've had this happen a few times and I'm almost positive that it's Award Wallet thats causing the issue in my case.
Old Oct 15, 2021, 12:57 pm

Dup post apologies

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.