Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

PLEASE READ FIRST: FAQ1 Essential Information about Accor and ALL

Old Apr 3, 20, 10:58 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: starflyergold
Print Wikipost

PLEASE READ FIRST: FAQ1 Essential Information about Accor and ALL

Old Sep 11, 12, 4:23 am
  #46  
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: North West France
Programs: Air France, British Airways, Hilton, Iberia, Lufthansa, Marriott, Priority Club,
Posts: 1
a-club move to Le Club

I changed jobs about a year ago and haven't been travelling so much.
I have booked a room with Ibis on Friday night so went to check my loyalty card and found that the www.a-club.com no longer works, not even a redirection to the new le club site

read about the changes here on FT so will now go and see if I can register and transfer my points from my old a-club card

i didn't get an email or a new card from le club automatically so maybe as I haven't stayed for a while I've been dropped from the system ?

robin
lr101fc is offline  
Old Sep 11, 12, 8:27 am
  #47  
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: BRU
Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Posts: 7,377
Originally Posted by lr101fc View Post
I changed jobs about a year ago and haven't been travelling so much.
I have booked a room with Ibis on Friday night so went to check my loyalty card and found that the www.a-club.com no longer works, not even a redirection to the new le club site

read about the changes here on FT so will now go and see if I can register and transfer my points from my old a-club card

i didn't get an email or a new card from le club automatically so maybe as I haven't stayed for a while I've been dropped from the system ?

robin
No reason to re-register, your card has not changed. All that has changed is the name of the programme. Just go to https://secure.accorhotels.com/gb/profil/login.shtml and log in.
starflyergold is offline  
Old Sep 15, 12, 12:29 pm
  #48  
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Chicago Illinois
Programs: 1MM UA
Posts: 1,750
Originally Posted by lr101fc View Post
www.a-club.com no longer works, not even a redirection to the new le club site
It just redirected ok for me.
sosafan is offline  
Old Sep 16, 12, 9:42 am
  #49  
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,034
Hi
How long time does it normally take for a stay to post to an account?
Hannibal Lecter is offline  
Old Sep 16, 12, 9:54 am
  #50  
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: BRU
Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Posts: 7,377
Originally Posted by Hannibal Lecter View Post
Hi
How long time does it normally take for a stay to post to an account?
In most cases: between one and seven days.
starflyergold is offline  
Old Sep 18, 12, 3:43 am
  #51  
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,034
Originally Posted by starflyergold View Post
In most cases: between one and seven days.
hm... 10 days now, reservation is under history though
booking was made on accorhotels.com
Hannibal Lecter is offline  
Old Sep 18, 12, 5:31 am
  #52  
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: BRU
Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Posts: 7,377
Originally Posted by Hannibal Lecter View Post
hm... 10 days now, reservation is under history though
booking was made on accorhotels.com
Time to do the retrocredit https://s-leclub.accorhotels.com/retroclaims?lang=gb
starflyergold is offline  
Old Oct 1, 12, 7:41 am
  #53  
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,575
I'm new to Accor Platinum after a number of years Hilton Diamond and have a couple of (Hilton equivalent) questions:

- Does one have to request a space available upgrade at the time of booking ot at check-in (it's automatic with Hilton)?

- Does Accor allow Platinums access to the executive lounge even if an upgrade to an exec room is not available (Hilton does)?
SteveF is online now  
Old Oct 1, 12, 8:02 am
  #54  
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: BRU
Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Posts: 7,377
Originally Posted by SteveF View Post
I'm new to Accor Platinum after a number of years Hilton Diamond and have a couple of (Hilton equivalent) questions:

- Does one have to request a space available upgrade at the time of booking ot at check-in (it's automatic with Hilton)?

- Does Accor allow Platinums access to the executive lounge even if an upgrade to an exec room is not available (Hilton does)?
Welcome ^

1. Upgrades normally will only be decided at check in (though some have good experiences with contacting the hotel in advance).

2. Not that many Accor hotels have executive lounges (mainly Asia and some airport Sofitels) and status does not grants you access. It is purley based on room category.
starflyergold is offline  
Old Oct 1, 12, 8:36 am
  #55  
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4,575
Originally Posted by starflyergold View Post
Welcome ^

1. Upgrades normally will only be decided at check in (though some have good experiences with contacting the hotel in advance).

2. Not that many Accor hotels have executive lounges (mainly Asia and some airport Sofitels) and status does not grants you access. It is purley based on room category.
Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the information. I was specifically looking at Sofitels, both at airports and in the far east, all of which do have exec lounges so at least I now know that if I want lounge access I have to pay for it.
SteveF is online now  
Old Oct 19, 12, 8:02 am
  #56  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: All over
Programs: Most
Posts: 10,840
Hilton has Guest Assurance
Starwood has Corporate Customer Service
InterContinental has Ambassador Service Desk
Hyatt has Consumer Affairs
Marriott has office of the CEO

What is the appropriate venue with Accor?
holtju2 is online now  
Old Oct 23, 12, 5:05 am
  #57  
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Posts: 1,095
www.a-club.com still works for me. Alternatively I go to accorhotels.com

I really don't know what the website for Le Club Accorhotels is. The old name is easier to remember and that's why I always type in the old link. I still know why they changed it to LeClubAccorhotels. It's obviously someone French who wasn't thinking internationally. A-Club is so international, so easy to remember and actually means something, A-Club, the best club etc... What image does the new name send out? French...long... and just another club.. Their marketing team has got it completely wrong. Even ask the staff at the hotels and they don't understand why they changed it.
yorkboy24 is offline  
Old Nov 2, 12, 6:23 pm
  #58  
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,487
My Le Club Accor Platinum card expires "11/2012". I can never remember... does that mean 1 November or 30 November?

Thanks.
_kurt is offline  
Old Nov 3, 12, 1:58 am
  #59  
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: BRU
Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Posts: 7,377
Originally Posted by _kurt View Post
My Le Club Accor Platinum card expires "11/2012". I can never remember... does that mean 1 November or 30 November?

Thanks.
The end the month.
starflyergold is offline  
Old Nov 3, 12, 8:01 am
  #60  
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,487
Originally Posted by starflyergold View Post
The end the month.
Thank you.
_kurt is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread