Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

PLEASE READ FIRST: FAQ1 Essential Information about Accor and ALL

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 3, 2020, 10:58 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: starflyergold
Print Wikipost

PLEASE READ FIRST: FAQ1 Essential Information about Accor and ALL

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2020, 10:27 am

This might be best for Citi Prestige Thread BUT has anyone booked the 4th night free with Citi Prestige (post devaluation) and was able to add the reservation/confirmation to their Le Accor account and/or received points/status...thnx!
Old Jan 26, 2020, 8:13 pm

Gold upgrades

Random question that didn't need it's own post

If I have booked 3 rooms in a hotel (at the same time) - is it only the one that gets the upgrade?
Old Jan 26, 2020, 10:49 pm
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by baggyred
Random question that didn't need it's own post

If I have booked 3 rooms in a hotel (at the same time) - is it only the one that gets the upgrade?
The cardholder's room get the upgrade. Hotels sometimes are more generous but don't have to be.
hotel_user likes this.
Old Jan 31, 2020, 3:45 am

TrustYou Survey

I did my first TrustYou Survey for 2020 today.

The format on the first page appears to be different.

It appears that there is no longer the option to avoid a public posting of comments by not writing in the box on the first page.

At least the sentence saying so did not appear where it used to be.

It appears that by completing the Survey we give away the right to somebody to post our comments at the discretion of somebody .... maybe the hotel or the TrustYou department within Accor. There was a statement to the effect that we would remain anonymous however on the last page there was still a place to write our name to appear next to our comments.

Perhaps our name will only be used internally ?

It is a while since I read the TY T&Cs but I seem to remember that Accor retains the rights to publish whatever we write. That can easily be checked. But I suppose it is now definitely true if my interpretation of the missing option for private commentary is correct.

Anyway, noticed this change for the first time today.

The 255 character limits may also be gone. I think so but am not entirely sure. I’m pretty sure I wrote more in the title box or a couple of other places.
hotel_user likes this.
Old Jan 31, 2020, 9:09 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Just had my first stay in 2020. Two Accor surveys and a prompt from the hotel for a tripadvisor review .....

Agree that the surveys seem more "in depth". This can only be a good thing.
Old Feb 17, 2020, 1:36 pm

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Silver
Just signed up to ALL via the BA Exec Club Page. I won't stay often enough to warrant collecting ALL points, so would like to set up my account so they automatically award BA Avios instead. The BA site seems to imply I can set earning to BA Avios, but I cannot for the life of me find where to do this. Can anyone assist please?
Old Feb 17, 2020, 11:04 pm
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by AdamUK
Just signed up to ALL via the BA Exec Club Page. I won't stay often enough to warrant collecting ALL points, so would like to set up my account so they automatically award BA Avios instead. The BA site seems to imply I can set earning to BA Avios, but I cannot for the life of me find where to do this. Can anyone assist please?
More details are here: https://all.accor.com/gb/loyalty-pro...tions.html#3_1
Old Feb 19, 2020, 12:17 pm

Programs: Radisson Rewards Gold, , Accor All Gold
Maximum amount to be credited

Hi all,

Have you ever heard that Accor would have maximun amounts for different brands that they do credit?
It is something that I have never heard or met before but that was the answer I got today when I asked about my missing points.
Nor did I find any mention of TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP.

Dear Sir,

Regarding to Accor All Loyalty program points which is usually we were credit points for you

Following Maximum amount as Mercure Brand is EURO 1,000 (Including taxs) Best regards,

Sitthichokh Thammaraksa

Senior Duty Manager

Old Feb 19, 2020, 4:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by BorussiaPool
Hi all,

Have you ever heard that Accor would have maximun amounts for different brands that they do credit?
It is something that I have never heard or met before but that was the answer I got today when I asked about my missing points.

Dear Sir,

Regarding to Accor All Loyalty program points which is usually we were credit points for you

Following Maximum amount as Mercure Brand is EURO 1,000 (Including taxs) Best regards,

Sitthichokh Thammaraksa

Senior Duty Manager

WOW
we heard before about the minimum amounts, but we never heard about max amounts. And those max amounts are very low. They can be reached in just a few days in high room categories or when rates are very high.
It would be interesting to hear from Accorhotelsconcierge (Amy) about this.
SkyteamEP and hotel_user like this.
Old Feb 19, 2020, 10:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, A3 Gold, FB Gold, Bonvoy Titanium / LTP, Accor Plat
The online points simulator on the ALL website definitely doesn't have those limits.
hotel_user likes this.
Old Feb 19, 2020, 10:27 pm

Programs: Radisson Rewards Gold, , Accor All Gold
Originally Posted by typical
The online points simulator on the ALL website definitely doesn't have those limits.
I wondered the same thing myself.
Old Feb 19, 2020, 10:41 pm
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by BorussiaPool
Hi all,

Dear Sir,

Sitthichokh Thammaraksa

Senior Duty Manager
This is the first time I have ever heard of this and frankly it does not make any sense. As this is not mentioned in the T&Cs I would consider this null and void. I too would love to hear the AccorHotels Concierge 's views on the matter.
Old Feb 20, 2020, 3:44 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by starflyergold
This is the first time I have ever heard of this and frankly it does not make any sense. As this is not mentioned in the T&Cs I would consider this null and void. I too would love to hear the AccorHotels Concierge 's views on the matter.

I am just guessing, but as each point "costs" the hotel, it seems like once again a local franchise holder is just making up their own rules. I have personally had 10 000 points credited to my account from an Ibis stay.
Old Feb 20, 2020, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by hotel_user
I have personally had 10 000 points credited to my account from an Ibis stay.
OMG !!! did you stay 6 months ?
Old Feb 20, 2020, 1:10 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Goldorak
OMG !!! did you stay 6 months ?

Let's put it this way ..... I will NEVER go back to that Ibis .....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.