Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Problems at Freeride.com

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2000, 8:35 pm
Original Poster

Problems at Freeride.com

Their web site has been very slow for the past two days, and in the last couple of hours something seems to have deleted all activity since 2/20 (215 points, in my case).
I just signed up with them at the beginning of the month, and, apart from the hideous graphics (not a small detail in my book, but, oh, what don't we do for miles and points!), I was fairly pleased with the overall program. Does it have this kind of problem very often? (All those horrendous images must slow things down considerably if you connect with a modem, but can they make the whole site crash and even delete your points?) What's happening?
Old Feb 22, 2000, 9:06 pm

Programs: AA PLT, AS 75K, DL DM, HY Globalist, HH Diamond, MC/RZ/SW Platinum, AB/UA Silver, WN CP
Yes, this has happened before, but I don't remember it ever lasting this many days. I've not had an experience before of points disappearing...certainly hope it's not the beginning of the end!
Old Feb 22, 2000, 11:37 pm

I too have been trying to tap in for 2-3 days with no success. What's with these deals, they are wasting my time, but I will take a few more stabs at it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.