Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

Need a new place to visit? - check this out!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 1998, 1:11 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz
Original Poster

Okay, you've flown the Concorde, visited Antarctica and taken a submarine to the bottom of the Atlantic to see the Titanic. What should you do next?

http://www.spacevoyages.com/brochure.html

Visit this website and come back here with your feedback!
Old Nov 17, 1998, 1:50 pm
Original Member

The perfect present for someone who's done it all... I don't know if I'd spend $98000 for 2.5 minutes of weightlessness though (read the fine print: cancellation insurance isn't included in this fee)

Merry - perhaps you could convince them to accept your gazillion ff miles for this trip?
Old Nov 17, 1998, 3:19 pm
Commander Catcop

Will check the site shortly, Mileage Addict.

BUT:
Do we earn FF miles for this trip? What airlines are partnered with this program?

See where the Cat's priority's are!

Personally, one of my life goals is to travel in space. I hope someday that's possible (and I'd like to use ff miles to do it!!!)
CATMAN
Old Nov 17, 1998, 3:32 pm
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
we (on earth) are part of the space - so you already are travelling in space.
Old Nov 18, 1998, 4:30 am
Original Member

Location: London,UK. Ok, about 100 miles from London really, but how many Americans know where Market Harborough is?
Quite right Rudi, and as London- well Grenwich meridian (actually)- is the centre of the earth, it is natural to assume that London is the centre of space. Cool!

Perhaps BA should change it's slogan to 'The Airline at the center of the Galaxy'.

What do you think?

I don't think I'll give this space thing a try though - what would happen to my Gin & Tonics in wightlessness?

Another thought, in weightlessness would they need to have a baggage weight limit? Just think no paying excess baggage, yipeeee!

On a totally unrealted topic, did you know it is Concorde's 20th (or maybe 21st?) birthday soon? I think BA should give Catman a complimentary return to London to celebrate (Go on Mr Ayling you know it makes sense).

He could then come and stay with me in Bowden, I could show him the Pub and the Post-Box and the Church and.... well that is about it really. Second thoughts we could meet up in London.
MF

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.