Search

aircanada.com .... a success

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2003, 6:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

aircanada.com .... a success

...according to the Daily.

"Air Canada records 100 per cent increase in online bookings at aircanada.com; gives customers more travel planning control with enhanced site. Air Canada customers are booking in record numbers at aircanada.com since the airline introduced simple, low, permanent online fares in mid-May. Online bookings have doubled in just two months, and over 30 per cent of our domestic bookings are now made online, half of which are being generated through our dedicated travel agency website at aircanada.com/agents. In addition, we’ve introduced a new feature which offers even easier online travel planning at aircanada.com with the ability for customers to make their own itinerary changes online. The Company has also announced a new hotel booking tool which offers accommodation at highly competitive rates and considerable savings. These enhancements are designed to increase customer usage of the online channel, simplify and automate the customer’s travel experience and further the Company’s more efficient, lower cost business strategy."

Old Jul 22, 2003, 7:34 am
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Please also see:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum5/HTML/010220.html
Old Jul 22, 2003, 7:35 am
At Large

I figured the hotel booking tool was coming.they surveyed me about it a few weeks back and asked why I didn't book rooms through Destina. I was asked about car rentals as well.

"Its the price stupid"
Old Jul 22, 2003, 7:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

My apologies. I missed the fact that this topic had already been covered.

Domestic jetlag.
Old Jul 22, 2003, 8:05 am
At Large

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by airbus320:

Domestic jetlag.
</font>
Its ok AB320 we like the homegrown stuff
Old Jul 22, 2003, 8:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by airbus320:

Domestic jetlag.
</font>
That, and well... you're from Winnipeg...
Old Jul 22, 2003, 9:44 am
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Domestic jetlag.
</font>
---

PLEASE! Absolutely no apologies necessary! Thanks very much!

-Mark

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.