Wiki Posts
Search

UAl double elite miles

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2003, 3:26 pm
Original Poster

Location: BKK, formerly Irvine, CA, UA 1-k-MM, Hilton-gold, Gold Starwood
UAl double elite miles

I just read on smarterliving that if you book with Luftansa and are a premier of 1K you get double elite status miles. No one at UAL or L knows anything about this. Does anyone here?
Old Feb 18, 2003, 3:34 pm

This sounds like an incorrect reference to the recent change that allows Premiers to earn their normal UA "elite" bonus on LH flights. In other words, 2P's now get their 25% bonus on LH flights, while 1P's and 1K's get their standard 100% bonuses. Unfortunately, the bonus miles do not count towards earning status, of course.
Old Feb 18, 2003, 4:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
The experts on the subject are most likely to be found over on the United board.

I'll move this thread there.

Gary
aka gleff
MilesBuzz and Delta moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.