Search

Airline Rep on Webflyer, Actually Solves Problems

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 1999, 11:07 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Ephesians 4:31-32
Airline Rep on Webflyer, Actually Solves Problems

I have had such a positive experience with NWA's online Webflyer rep, that I thought it was worth sharing with those of you who never make it to the NWA threads.

Here's what happened. We had some problems on a flight last October and were issued some special upgrade certificates as a mea culpa offering. When we went to use them we had a really hard time. I called, wrote and on and on and on with no results. Finally I hooked up with MJW (a Northwest rep) who actually hangs out on Webflyer--really making an effort to solve our problems. Due to her amazing efforts, I actually received a call from a Regional Director last week, and today received two complimentary CONFIRMABLE UPGRADE COUPONS.

In this instance NWA (or at least MJW) deserves the highest the highest KUDOS for going above and beyond the call of duty to solve a problem. Hope there are other airlines out there that take note and follow suit.

GOOD JOB MJW!!!
Old Jun 2, 1999, 9:16 am
Founder of FlyerTalk

Very nice comment to make and I'm glad it ended well for you. FlyerTalk has become a "must" for each program to monitor for research and information, and as we see here, it has become an outlet for customer service. But, as we know, not all programs may be as proactive as Northwest is..... Actually, Northwest WorldPerks is a Freddie award-winning Web site and I think this speaks well of their digital ambitions.
Old Jun 2, 1999, 11:37 am

I will admit that customer service has become a HUGE deciding factor in my choice on whether or not to continue doing business with a company. If I am disatisfied with quality of service and its ultimate resolution more than once, I will never again return to the company for its service, and rest assured, they will continually get very poor marks from me to any business or personal associates. And as we in the business world have learned, that really can be a downfall of any business. It looks like in this case Northwest, or at least this industrious representative, deserves recognition for a job well done.

------------------
aloha!
http://www.hotshirts.com
Old Jun 2, 1999, 3:16 pm
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Glad to hear it!

An airline is only as good as the people who work for it! Hopefully MJW is not just an oasis in the desert! Cheers for MJW!

Randy- Do you think they will ever get a Freddie for customer service? Do you have any ratings for airlines on problem resolution?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.