Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

Trading Flyer Miles

Trading Flyer Miles

Old Mar 11, 2004, 10:47 pm
Original Poster

Trading Flyer Miles

I have about 120k miles on United Airlines, but want to go to a destination that is not served by United. I want to trade my United miles 1-1 for American Airline miles or TACA airline miles. How do I go about this?

------------------
casap
Old Mar 11, 2004, 10:53 pm

Programs: AA Аэрофлот UA LH AF AS SPG HH PC
Welcome to FlyerTalk cstonehouse.

You can post your trade in the Coupon Connection. There are a lot of people bartering airlines and hotel miles/points all the time. I am sure, you will find it quite interesting, but be careful with your counterparty to avoid a bad trade. Try to do a search on the username for a history of trades to give a better understanding of who you are trading with.

Good luck !
Old Mar 12, 2004, 12:05 am

Programs: dont matter anymore...
Hi cstonehouse and welcome to FlyerTalk.

lesenok gave some good advice above, but you should also be aware that "bartering" is against the terms of just about all frequent flyer programs.

The MilesBuzz! forum is for posting information related to the latest frequent flyer program buzz. Feel free to post your request in the Coupon Connection forum as I'm closing this here.

Regards,

Flipside

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.