Wiki Posts
Search

NW Visa - new promo - info needed

Search this Thread

Old Feb 29, 2004, 5:58 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

NW Visa - new promo - info needed

While confirming that the old Nortwest Airlines Visa promotion has expired (15,000 mile up front, free for a year), I asked if there were any current promotions for a free card. I was told that you could get free cards for a year with 5,000 or 7,500 miles up front, but only if you had the correct extension number. Even as charming as I was with this rep, she wouldn't give me the number. So, if you received the offer, please give us the telephone number and extension on the offer. Thanks.

Moderators might want to move this to the Northwest forum, thus giving it exposure in two places that might produce the info we need. I searched on "visa" and "card" on that forum, and found nothing on this.

------------------
Free Frequent Flyer Miles
Old Feb 29, 2004, 9:37 pm

Programs: dont matter anymore...
pgary,

This should have only been posted in the NW forum. Per your request, I'm moving it there.

Regards,

Flipside

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.