Community
Wiki Posts
Search

public appology

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2000, 3:34 am
Original Poster

public appology

i guess in my excitement on finding this forum and the conga line i did all the wrong things. I'm sorry about that. Talk about a bad start :-(

Old Mar 21, 2000, 8:41 am
In Memoriam

Programs: UA1K MM, HHonors Diamond + many more
Elisa

Don't sweat it. We all make mistakes when we first start. Just soak up the tremendous amount of Flyertalk knowledge and join in when you wish. Have a great day!!

Cheers Scott
Old Mar 25, 2000, 7:32 pm

Yeah Elisa,

We all make mistakes.
Old Mar 27, 2000, 9:03 am

Programs: AA EXP; Marriott Lifetime / Annual Titanium; Massively Missing Starwood
Elisa,
You are the first and only person here to make a mistake. Please feel very badly about this...I'm kidding.
Old Mar 27, 2000, 3:47 pm

Elisa-I too used to be perfect - in fact that's how I got my FT posting namesake - but I've been humbled by the knowledge & help which abounds here on a daily basis. Stay the course!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.