Search

hotels lhr & mad airports.

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2001, 3:20 pm
In Memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
hotels lhr & mad airports.

have just posted in ft travel the questions. in the spirit of things, i will look @ ft trav, but am looking for info here. want a day room @ lhr 0800-1730, cheapest w/shuttle to/from lhr. in mad will ron 1900- 0930 want shuttle both ways. this post should be somewhere else. it is! also put some stuff in tech under ft travel. note to randy. your people do a great job. this site is off the charts! [up].
Old Aug 15, 2001, 3:34 pm

Programs: BD / BA / AF
If you post like this, it would probably be helpful to include a link to the post in the appropriate forum, so follow-ups can be directed there.

In this case: http://www.flyertalk.com/travel/fttr...ML/000096.html
Old Aug 15, 2001, 3:49 pm

Clacko:

A month ago I stayed at Le Meridien LHR for GBP55 (Saturday night) they are served by the Airport Shuttle, and at the moment you get 2000 Miles/stay!

They have a website or, if you go to the BAA site (sorry can't remember the address but it'll be first in the list from your browser, and check out all the hotels.

Don't know about day rates, sorry. How about camping at the AC for a few hours, (the booze is free there too!)
Old Aug 15, 2001, 3:53 pm

Programs: BD / BA / AF
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">If you post like this, it would probably be helpful to include a link to the post in the appropriate forum, so follow-ups can be directed there.
</font>
By this, I meant that anyone posting a reply to this message might prefer to do it in the appropriate forum.
Old Aug 15, 2001, 4:09 pm
In Memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
thanks. i'm probably a year or 2 from posting links. i like your info & will use it. [ i have gotten to other sites by clicking on underlined,highlited items...... perhaps you noticed that i posted it in 2 boards [if that is the term] in the spirit of the new ft. i wanted an answer. thanks

[This message has been edited by clacko (edited 08-15-2001).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.