Wiki Posts
Search

Favor please

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 1999, 7:30 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Favor please

Can someone give me the number for the Citibank credit card that lets you earn points for balance transfers. It was in Inside Flyer magazine a couple of months ago. I cut out the tiny article and now I can't find it. Could you also give me the extention or code number for this account. Appreciate very much any help anyone can be.
Old Feb 15, 1999, 8:08 pm
pgupta011

You'll find an archive of the old issues at www.webflyer.com

Old Feb 15, 1999, 8:50 pm
Original Member

Location: OMNI Award Winner, Recipient: Ol' Goal Personal Sootkase Tag Award. The Very Special Punki Authentic PiP Sootkase Tag, Pin, & T-Shirt. .........PRE-
arturo thimk burdie shuld luuk up number for itself. what yu thimk we ar burdie, yur lackie?
Old Feb 16, 1999, 11:23 am
Commander Catcop

Or Birdy you can try 1-888-766-2484 That's the number for account information. Just hit operator and mention the offer you are interested in.

At least *I* don't mind being a lacky for a nice person like you!

Nice to see you back on the boards!

No further comments from the peanut gallery are necessary. CATMAN

[This message has been edited by Catman (edited 02-16-99).]
Old Feb 16, 1999, 11:58 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Thanks to those who deserve a thanks. I didn't think it was a big deal but I guess I was wrong.

(Catman, I knew I could count on you.)
Old Feb 16, 1999, 12:05 pm
Commander Catcop

Birdy... you should not be afraid to ask questions... as long as they are silly questions. I felt your's was NOT.

Thanks for coming back! CATMAN
Old Feb 16, 1999, 12:07 pm
Original Member

Location: In protest of Flyertalk's uncalledfor censoring of my point of view, I cancelled my InsideFlyer subscription. So long, and thanks for everything.
Vow aside and with aoplogies for going OMNI,

The only thing worse than not being willing to help someone is not having the courage to admit in in ones own name.
Old Feb 16, 1999, 12:08 pm
Original Member

Location: In protest of Flyertalk's uncalledfor censoring of my point of view, I cancelled my InsideFlyer subscription. So long, and thanks for everything.
(ignore duplicate)

[This message has been edited by NJDavid (edited 02-16-99).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.