Search

Partial Star Alliance Comparison Chart

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 1998, 6:30 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
Partial Star Alliance Comparison Chart

We now have a Star Alliance Comparison chart for elite levels for UA, LH and AC. This will always be a work in progress but is the best information we have at the time. Any suggestions for changes/improvements should be sent to me. I have it available in a Word 6.0 (and some other formats) file if anyone is interested, please e-mail me--several of you have already received the latest version (i.e. anyone who requested it before). Thanks Rudi and Catman for your extensive input and others for their suggestions. If anyone is top tier in the other Star Alliance Programs (Thai, Varig, SAS), then we could add that to the chart--right now we only have AC, LH and UA top tier fliers to get the "inside" scoop that is not published in the airlines' info.
Old Dec 13, 1998, 3:19 pm
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
thank you BlondeBomber

may I add, that also the LH infos are only "to my best knowldge" - from the official LH-miles&more-guide (I am not at any ff-level yet with LH myself).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.