FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Your Favorite Thing In Paris, Or, For What Would You Fly To Paris For Only 1 Day?
Old Jun 21, 2008, 4:03 pm
Hoc

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Diamond, AA 2.5 MM, United Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Your Favorite Thing In Paris, Or, For What Would You Fly To Paris For Only 1 Day?

Yes, the truth is that I'm going back to Paris next month for the fourth time. So, I'm just looking at ideas of other people as to what they consider the one best thing about Paris. I figure that others would have things I've never experienced or considered, which could make for a nice, exciting trip. And I might just schedule my itinerary this time around the "Best ofs" that are listed here.

For me, wandering the Left Bank of the Seine, with all of the artists' stalls and book stalls, is a uniquely Parisian experience. I also remember having a wonderful fondue at a little restaurant on a small street in St. Germain des Pres (by the way, if anyone knows the restaurant name, I'd appreciate it, since I'd like to go back. They had a waiter, French born and raised, who spoke English with no accent at all).

So, what is the one thing in Paris that you consider to be your "favorite"? If you had to return for only one thing, what would it be?