FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Official Ask The Flight Attendant Thread!
Old May 17, 2008, 9:21 pm
flight62

Location: The views I express here are not necessarily supported by any airline or codeshare partners, nor do I represent their views and/or opinions. They are my own OPINIONS dont like them dont read them.....
Originally Posted by usa18dca
I will chime in here and let Flight62 and Galleywench correct me, I have the recent copy of the US Airways Inflight Manual and it states on East, Passengers are to receive the mini and choice of drink and mix it themselves, a double might be provided on request. Out West the FA is to mix the drink themselves and a double might be provided on request.
You are correct! Most East f/a's will give you the can, ice, and two mini's just because we know most of you will want more than just one and we know strength of cocktail is subjective.

I haven't heard when this will change. I will let you know when it does.

***** As A side note, we are not allowed to provide pre departure cocktails in FC in the states of Florida or New Mexico. Lawsuits. Folks, I know many of you have strong opinions about inflight cocktails, but this is a growing problem. The f/a's on the case in New Mexico are being sued as well because they actually served the man that died and killed someone(s) in a DUI accident. If f/a's are cutting you off, PLEASE don't take offense. Many are just covering their butts. Others are...well I let you finish that one in your own mind.

Last edited by flight62; May 17, 2008 at 9:26 pm