FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Experience in GOT
View Single Post
Old May 5, 2008, 3:55 pm
muc_flyer

Programs: LH HON, BMI gold
Originally Posted by SK_RSJ
If you have the time I suggest you write both SK Customer Relations (as they acted handling agent, lounge operator etc) and HON member service about it.
I have started with HON Service first, depending on their response I will see if I use some sort of copy-paste for the SK folks

Originally Posted by A-340 GOT
The alternatives to avoid SK Ground is using ticket machines, which should recognice correct status, and hoping bag drop can assist with HON tags.
Believe it or not, on my Checkin-Machine BP it showed "FQTV/LH ETKT" with no PNR in front. The unfriendly person at drop off counter gave me the new one with "LH*B ETKT" with no PNR in front.

Originally Posted by A-340 GOT
As for OLCI, it do work on LH flights if you have your booking reference, you can check in via SAS (www.sas.se). It has always worked for me
Well... it should work - good to know Phone Checkin of course did not work because some SAS Business Line told me there is no-one reachable by phone performing checkin. Web-Checkin told me "flight is currently closed, please try again later" - same later Called the HON line and kindly asked to send a Telex to SAS Checkin. Well it did not work out, I would have a guess where it got stuck