FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SEN and SEN+
Thread: SEN and SEN+
View Single Post
Old Apr 26, 2008, 9:56 am
Rambuster
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
I had a great SEN experience on an LX ZRH-ATH flight.
First I was asked to be reseated because an elderly couple wanted to sit together. As C only had 3 rows I agreed, even though I did not fancy sitting in 1A (no place to set up my laptop). Nevertheless I did so, as I was having a good day (meeting "merge' em Andre1970 later that afternoon in ATH!)

The FA came to me and then asked me for my meal choice as I was apparently the only status pax in the C cabin and she wanted to make sure I got my choice, as LX starts service from back to front. In 1A I was therefore last to receive my meal.

When she finally got round to serving me, she had forgotten all about it and handed me the meal I didn't want... I just looked at her and said: "...but you did ask me!".

She was a little embarrassed and soon rectified the situation. She just took the meal she had already served to another guy and gave it to me and told him "I have made a mistake". Turns out though that this guy had already started eating his meal (the salad). When I mentioned this the FA offered to take back the other meal to me, but the guy had also just started eating this too...

So, as the only status pax in this cabin, I ended up with a meal which had already been nibbled on ...way to go !