FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Should I book BNA-DEN for August?
View Single Post
Old Apr 22, 2008, 9:06 pm
BNA-WNFan

Originally Posted by divemistressofthedark
I'm trying to book some award travel 8.24.08-8.29.08, and due to my various loyalty programs would prefer WN or F9...I'm going to a convention and my dates back up against the Labor Day weekend, so many freebies are blacked out, including Amex PLAT BOGO program. I checked WN and for some reason neither my depart/return dates are available, nor are any of the preceding or succeeding dates.

So. It looks like I can transfer 1:1 into F9 from Amex MR - the question is, should I? I'm not yet a Frontier Frequent Flier, but apparently their blackout date for Labor Day is 9.1, not 8.29.

Do we think bankruptcy proceedings might cause an issue - and am I going to be stuck re-booking somewhere else last minute at hugely inflated prices? Is there some other issue I'm not considering? Thanks for any thoughts.

(Just looked at DL also and sheez - I have to fly through Atlanta to get from Nashville to Denver. )
Whether you decide to book on WN or F9, I would do it soon! Those dates are the days immediately before and after the Democratic National Convention in downtown Denver. Before you transfer from Amex MR, I would make sure there is award travel availability on 8.24 and 8.29 on F9 since their award restrictions are similar to WN.