FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Westin Moana Surfrider, Waikiki Honolulu, Hawaii [Master Thread]
Old Apr 8, 2008, 6:51 am
socalplat

Programs: SPG Plat, HH Diam, MR Plat, AA Plat, CO Elite Plat., Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by poindexter740
Not that I want to spend time in Hawaii with the laundry, but...... will be at the Moana Surfrider in the middle of a long trip and might need some clean clothes. Have seen on their website a listing for "24-hour guest laundry." Has anyone had any experience (or details) with the guest laundry (i.e. am I doing the laundry, do I give it to the hotel (for a price)?

THANKS!

Just call Guest Services if you would like your laundry picked up. They will send someone up to collect the laundry and will return it the next day. I believe they charge by the pound for regular laundry and of course per piece for drycleaning.

I believe they still have coin op laundry in the basement if you would like to do it yourself. One of the lesser known secrets of most HI properties. Just in case they don't have coin op laundry, the Princess K across the street has it. There are 6 washers and 6 dryers available for guest use.