FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - NO POINTS GIVEN - FOR "2 Nights for the Price of 1" Master Thread
Old Mar 17, 2008, 2:15 am
olegator

Programs: Hyatt PL, PC Spire/RA, HH GOLD, SPG Green, Marriott Silver, Skywards B, CSA Gold, Lufthansa Paper,UA
lately

Originally Posted by Jintropin UK
...thank you all for that information.

I have done as you asked and submitted a POINTS DISCREPANCY REPORT. When i get a email reply i shall post the exact reply on this thread.
lately i receive only two forms of reply, and its kinda hard for me to fight the points back. still trying though...

------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your reply.

Our records show that the rate you have paid was the Two for One rate. Unfortunately, this is a discouted rate and is ineligible.

Please be advised that a stay is qualified when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates such as Best Flexible rates, Advance Purchase rates and Goverment rates.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation with this matter
-----------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------
Thank you for your inquiry regarding an adjustment to your Priority ClubŪ Rewards account.

We have reviewed your request for credit on your stay on 12 February 2008 at the Holiday Inn - Whatevercountry. We would like to inform you that the usual measure for a room rate's eligibility for points under Priority Club Rewards' Terms and Conditions is the level of discount relative to the hotel's prevailing rack rate.

Unfortunately, the room rate paid during the stay in question was discounted and is ineligible for credit to your account. We have provided the link for Priority Club Rewards' Terms and Conditions below:

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/pc/.../0/en/ptc.html

------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------