FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Guide to Bangkok Eating: Restaurants, Street Food and More
Old Mar 10, 2008, 11:12 am
yosithezet
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
Originally Posted by transpac
The nice one has hundreds of restaurants, hotels, tourist attractions; very impressive, and I will post a link when I am free to do so. The naughty one highlights the various adult entertainment venues.
So you'll post a link to the first when you are free to but you are keeping the second one to yourself?

This map is great! The funny thing is that I hadn't heard of Suda before a flight BKK-BOM last week. Though I'd subscribed to the thread I wasn't paying enough attention because I'm not great with the BKK geography, yet. I was sitting next to a Thai-Indian woman who has lived on Sukhumvit Soi 12 her entire life. She was telling me that for 'street food' in a non-street environment I should try Suda. Saturday I was up on the Asoke BTS platform and I spotted the place though I was on my way to Mosburger. Sunday I hopped over to Suda but it was closed. I'm looking forward to trying it out next time.

The past two trips I've discovered Khao Mun Gai and Khao Mun Gai Tod and I'm hooked! I can't wait to try it at the places that transpac pointed out. Meanwhile, how does one ask for some extra meat?

Last edited by yosithezet; Mar 10, 2008 at 11:52 am