FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How long does a Missing Mileage Request take to credit?
Old Mar 4, 2008, 1:19 am
kawoh

Hotels

Originally Posted by Guy Betsy
Miles from flights seem to be credited. But hotel stays are another thing. I have sent in my hotel invoices for stays dated from July last year in December and I am still waiting for them to be posted.
I've only credit two types of hotel stays on my bmi a/c, hilton and radisson sas. Hilton quite consistently.

In the case of Hilton, I find, it is credited around the second week of the subsequent month that you stayed, ie stay on 7 Jan, miles will post by around 14 Feb. Radisson SAS i believe is about the same (at least not any longer).

In the case of Hilton, you will see them applied in your hhonors account, if they aren't, I would get onto hilton, once they appear there, it seems the batch file must be sent across to bmi and post at per above...

which hotel is it that's causing the prob? I found Thistle was a real pain - i stayed back in 06 there, sent in 4 requests to the thistle and they didn't credit (not bmi, but American Airlines [AA]), this was just ahead of them leaving the AA program as a partner.