FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hot MR Opportunities! Venezuela Currency Control! (EWR-HKG for $400)
Old Feb 27, 2008, 9:36 pm
flyerman770

Programs: Avis Chairmans, National Executive, Spirit Elite, Virgin Silver, United Premier
Originally Posted by beaubo
The fact that you would be uncomfortable involving your family, pretty much signals to me that there are more complexities and risks than meet the eye.
A) I am willing to try it out myself when I will be there, as I mentioned earlier.
B) I do not want to involve my parents in it because they are too straight for this kind of shtick.
C) The fact that the fare is available on a Venezuelan Website shows something. I have emailed someone in that travel agency and they said they can do it, but it might be hard if the airline doesn't have a Venezuelan office, because they have to wire the money.
D) I will repeat the same thing again. Once I will be there I will try it out for you. Will keep in touch.

Happy Purim.

Last edited by rcs85551; Feb 28, 2008 at 7:37 am Reason: Removed quotes that were a violation of Flyertalk TOS