FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - when will the NW/DL/CO relationships start to unravel???
Old Feb 20, 2008, 12:03 am
dlen111

Originally Posted by worldwidedreamer
I am Gold Elite with CO that will expire at the end of February and have a lifetime PC membership. I am 27 years old and plan to continue flying very heavily over the coming decades. I'm debating buying a lifetime World Clubs membership in the hopes it becomes a lifetime Crown Room membership. Any advice in terms of a) whether I can get the NW Gold pricing and b) whether DL will treat WC members like AA treated Admbassador Club members when they bought TWA?
if you buy a NW WC membership you will be treated as a non elite. they will not recognize your CO gold.

as long as the CRC has a lifetime program, you'll be fine. if they dont, im sure they would implement some type of program to ensure lifetime WC members were accomodated.

Delta may be the name of the new carrier, but they may very well pick and choose which products to keep. WC's, may become the new carrier's branded club. who knows. if CO becomes united, i would hate to see the presidents club brand disappear.