FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Spouse and Presidents Club
View Single Post
Old Feb 18, 2008, 9:42 pm
thaliajen

Programs: UA Million Miler, BonVoyLifetime Platinum, UA Platinum, President's Club,
Spouse and Presidents Club

I've been a Prez Club Member for 7 years but don't really know much about it other than showing my ID and card and going in. Next month my hubby and I are taking our anniversary trip and going to London. I leave 2 days before, on business, and he meets me there after.

I have a President's Club Membership and I know my hubby gets in with me when I am there. But he has a 6 hour layover in Newark the day he leaves to meet me and as I won't be there he can't go in. I don't want him having to roam the airport when I pay for the service, but I don't think there's a spousal clause. I see on the website that you can buy passbooks of 6, but it's not something I'd ever need again. Does anyone know if we can buy spouses a day pass or something?

I always feel like I don't get what I pay for (my fault, not theirs) because I don't drink alcohol, and I usually fly so early that the club isn't open for at least 2 legs of every trip. (Each trip for me is at least 4 legs.) But with a 6 hour layover, I really want my hubby to at least have a comfy place to sit. Are there such things as spouse day passes?