FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New US policy: No more 500 mile minimum per segment
Old Feb 14, 2008, 5:16 am
me4yankees

Programs: DL Silver, UA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Silver, IHG Plat, Hilton Silver
A Call To Action!!!! Your Help Is Needed!!!!

By now you should have received an e-mail from US Airways regarding changes to the Dividend Miles Program. The FFOCUS Policy Board finds these changes to be draconian and an insult to every loyal traveler.

With the above in mind it is now time to act. We have tried to open channels of communication only to be rebuffed and in one case chastised by a Senior Executive. We must send a message to the management of US Airways that the 500-mile minimum being reduced to actual miles flown is completely and totally unacceptable.

The Policy Board will be actively courting our media contacts regarding these changes. What we need from each and every one of you is your time. The time it takes to write a letter, send an e-mail or call the US Airways and let them know in no uncertain terms just exactly how you feel regarding this change. Below are ways to contact US Airways and make sure your voice is heard.

[email protected] - Phone number is 480-693-2341
[email protected] - Vice President, Reservations and Inventory Services
[email protected] - Vice President, Sales and Marketing
[email protected] - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
[email protected] - Senior Vice President, People, Communication and Culture
[email protected] - President
[email protected] - Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
[email protected] - Senior Vice President, East Coast, International and Cargo Operations
[email protected] - Vice President Customer Service Planning
[email protected] - Vice President, Revenue Management
[email protected] - Vice President, Revenue Management

What we request is if you e-mail more than one of the above, and we encourage you to do so, that you send them individually not as one e-mail to everyone. Snail mail is even more effective. The regular Customer Relations address is:

US Airways
Attention: Customer Relations
4000 E. Sky Harbor Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Fax: 480-693-2300

Address for Corporate Executives

US Airways Corporate Headquarters
111 W. Rio Salado Parkway
Tempe, AZ 85281
480-693-0800

This is a battle we can win if we all do our part. Be on FlyerTalk and speak out early and often. Call, write, fax and e-mail your honest feelings. Let the powers that be know your displeasure. Now is the time for action. I urge you all to join us and to tell your friends and business colleagues and urge them to speak out as well. The Policy Board is counting on your help as we cannot do it alone, we need you with us on this one.

Warmest regards,
The FFOCUS Policy Board

Last edited by me4yankees; Feb 14, 2008 at 11:16 am Reason: Remove an inoperable e-mail address!