FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Need help MSP to KBP
View Single Post
Old Feb 10, 2008, 8:33 am
Taz_man

Programs: Delta, Lufthansa
Thanks for the help so far. I appreciate it. Is there anyway on NWA's site to search JUST for PerkSaver tickets? I logged in, selected Search by WorldPerks Award Travel.

Is there any way to limit it to just PerkSaver and not show PerkPass as well? I followed the rules as listed here by NWA:

How do I search PerkSaverSM Awards Award Only?

To search PerkSaver Awards only, follow these steps:

1. Enter the name of the city or the three-letter code for the airport you want to depart from. If you do not know the three-letter code for your destination city, click the 'airport code' link above the city name field.
2. Use the 'from/to' fields to tell us where you want to fly.
3. Use the 'Depart/Return' pull-down menus to choose your preferred departure or arrival date and time.
4. Use the 'Who's Going?' pull-down menus to let us know how many adults, seniors and children are in your party.
5. To search for flights with PerkSaver Award Availability only, select Search PerkSaver Award Only. This will only return flights with PerkSaver Award availability, if it is available.

Problem is I don't see this particular option anywhere select Search PerkSaver Award Only. Am I missing it? Is it hidden somewhere? Is it hidden somewhere in the advanced menu? All I see is the one for all award travel.

Thanks again to all of your time so far. Based on the initial fare prices I'll buy a ticket for my trip in a few weeks and use my miles later if I can figure out how to search for a PerkSaver ticket only. I found I may have to go again in June or July so it might be better to wait and use miles then when the fares are even higher.