FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - On all five flights this weekend the "randomly" screened pax was the 1st one in line
Old Mar 21, 2002, 8:20 am
Spiff
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
These folks often act without using common sense. "I was only doing my job" is a load of crap. There are intelligent and there are incompetent ways of doing things and unfortunately most of the time, incompetence is the Norm. Time to scrap this stupid system and get something together that works without these intrusive searches. And fire all these screeners who act like smarmy gestapo weasels in the process.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by cblaisd:
I'm beginning to be sorry I started this thread, given some of the comments above....

The faint whiff of racism and the denigration and oh-so-cute put-down's of working folks who are simply doing a distasteful job according to the rules that management has given them (would you prefer that these folks not have jobs so that you could then complain about their being on welfare?) are not edifying.
</font>

------------------
"Those who would sacrifice liberty for safety deserve neither." - Ben Franklin