FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Luo Hu border to Shenzhen Airport
View Single Post
Old Jan 16, 08, 1:54 pm
rkkwan
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Priority Club Plat
Originally Posted by via amtrak View Post
I did this route (Kowloon - SZX) at the end of Dec 2007 (having learnt about this convenient option thanks to flyertalk!) and they actually dropped us off at terminal B after the terminal A passengers alighted. It was around 10am and nobody got on at terminal A so that may be why. The only little issue was finding the station within the Elements shopping mall. You do NOT follow the signs for coaches as we did. The ticket counter was across from Starbucks, IIRC.

I wonder if you can book the leg from the border facility at Shenzhen Wan to SZX separately, in case you were connecting on local buses from further west in the New Territories (e.g. the B3X bus from Tsuen Mun)?
Correct about Starbucks. That's how I'm telling people to get there now. Ride the escalators up from the AE/MTR station to 1/F of the Elements Mall, turn right, and then look for Starbucks.

You cannot ride that bus from the Shenzhen Bay crossing to the SZX, though you can take the bus only from Kowloon to Shenzhen Bay. But taxi is fairly cheap. It's closer than from LoWu, so it should be less than 130RMB.