FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Furious at CO - But do I have a right to be?
Old Jan 16, 2008, 5:22 am
fireworksboy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: AA Plat / UA NOTHING / Alaska 75K / Hyatt Diamond / SPG LT Plat / Marriott Gold / Priority Club Plat / Hertz Pres
First off, sorry to hear about your injury and very tough travel day.

Long story short, CO has got nothing to be sorry about. Asking if the captain call and hold your connecting flight from the air? Just silly. They have much more important things to do, like, I don't know, FLY THE PLANE.

It seems that even though you did lose it at CS (as a Plat, I truly cannot put up with those that whip out their Plat card and throw it around) you were helped to the best of their ability - got you on the best next flight. What were you hoping for? A recall of the original flight back to IAH perhaps?

Quick question. Did the doctor in FLA actually prescribe the wine with the percoset?

Do you believe any other airline would've handled the situation better or worse? That's the operative question. If so, get a status match and switch. That's how I would show my dissatisfaction, walk with my cash. If not, I'd realize I just had a tough day of traveling.

"Wounded on a personal level" - come on.

Again, hope all works out well with the injury and you heal up quickly.

Last edited by fireworksboy; Jan 16, 2008 at 5:29 am