FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New (to me) lithium battery limits from the TSA
Old Dec 28, 2007, 3:35 pm
vesicle

I am sick of this. I am angry therefore my post will likely not be 100% rational but I AM SICK OF THIS!!!!

They have already made any kind of movement a huge bother and downright uncomfortable. Because of their stupid rules I have lost a lot of money when things were stolen out of my checked bag because I couldn't carry them on.
Now I won't be able to feel safe about carrying spares as some moron TSA goon (simmer down TSA lovers not all are like this...but MANY are) will confiscate them because like often he won't understand the rules and then I will lose more money and possibly be without and item I need/or not fly today.

I already avoid the pathetic excuse for an air transport "system" as much as I can but I haven't figured out a way to drive across the oceans yet...if somebody knows please share the tip.

I already have to deal with several (again not all but many to most) horribly rude and unreasonable people from the airport staff to 'security' to flight crews to passengers who have no respect for others in the same tiny space and do things like kick your seat the whole flight because you recline half way to give your back a "bit" of relief on a 12 hour flight or spread themselves half into your seat and act like they are doing nothing wrong.

This is bigger than 'flying' I know...it is humanity...and humanity sucks in large.

I work hard for my money and pay my own travel expenses so I can't afford to fly FC especially internationally but it sounds like even the FC experience is dwindling these days and it only would address part of the problem as FC passengers have to deal with 80% of the same nonsense.

I normally just put my head down and push through the horrible experience that is air travel these days but I have had it. If you can't beat em join em...I am going to do whatever it takes to make my flights more comfortable and cause irritation to the system at every turn when I can...to the bureaucrats and those FFers of you who ply your little tricks at the expense of others like shoving a magazine into the seat so it wont go down...game on.

If I didn't rant enough..."I HATE THIS!!!!!!!"

Last edited by vesicle; Dec 28, 2007 at 3:41 pm